Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Robert williams

Default Yanmar 3GM30f manual start ..Help !

Hi ,

I am looking for any ideas on adding hand starting to my new Yanmar 3gm30f
.. The motor comes with fresh water cooling and the belt for the engine
coolant pump runs right in front of the hand starting shaft ....the factory
has even put a cover over the shaft......have tried Yanmar dealer ....no
help ....

Bob

Yanmar 3GM30F Hand start problems Robert williams Boat Building 3 July 27th 04 04:15 PM
Yanmar question SAIL LOCO Cruising 5 June 24th 04 06:28 PM
3GM30F low idle shut down Ron Cruising 1 May 11th 04 08:32 PM
35HP Mecury O/B wont start. Dan General 2 March 30th 04 02:37 PM
Engine hard to start = need change spark plug? Sled Monkey General 0 July 16th 03 07:41 PM