Marc

Default Yanmar 3GM30f manual start ..Help !

Decompression levers were all engaged. tried dropping them
sequentially, and then all at once. tried with the engine cold and
hot. Engine in fine tune, normally starts within 5 secs. of ign on. at
1/8th throttle. 2 other marina mates tried with same lack of results.
If you are interested in a non electric start, try
http://www.springstarter.com/frameset.htm
On 21 Jul 2004 14:32:59 GMT, (Hmseconomy) wrote:

maybe you can get enough
rotational speed; but not on any boat I know of.

I'm just curious, but did you try to crank your engine with the decompression
levers off?