Default Its kind interesting

I just got Linux, on my net book, to run a Usenet reader and in
the likes of Wilbur and friends with the result that I got to read a
lot more of his B.S. then I wished to.

What was interesting was the message from Ron Wilson, who allegedly
blew the whistle on Willie and hung a bunch of his dirty linen out for
the world to see,

Subsequent to Ron's post it was noticeable that Wilbur never
responded. Never tried to defend himself. Nothing.

Of course a number of Willy's socks responded with threats but the
"Big Man" himself was conspicuous by his silence. Apparently because
Ron had his story together and Willie is afraid that if he engages in
debate that the rest of his sordid life's story may come out.

It must be awful to be in Wilbur's shoes and have the fact that you
are the laughing stock of the Florida Keys spread all over Usenet.

I can only assume that Gregory Wilbernovitch is being groomed to
replace the Wilbur Neilson as his reputation is slipping from his
usual low level into the cellar.

Cheers,

Bruce

Bruce in Bangkok wrote:
[...]

What goes around, comes around :-)

And about time too. Maybe Wilma will lay off blue water sailors for a
bit . . . .

Even amongst dedicated inshore gunkholers like myself, there is a real
sense of community, and one's reputation precedes you. Blue water, well
from what I've seen, its more so. Either he never leaned that or he
plum plain forgot and he finally made the mistake even a teenie
gangbanger thief wouldn't - never crap on your own doorstep!

Any nym that defends ADN can be killfiled for certain.

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL:

"Bruce in Bangkok" wrote in message
I just got Linux, on my net book, to run a Usenet reader and in
the likes of Wilbur and friends with the result that I got to read a
lot more of his B.S. then I wished to.

Nobody believes you Brucie-Poo! Like most people you actually read
everything but act like you've got a bunch of it kill filed. It's much
easier to say you never read it when the real reason you don't reply is
because you know defeat when you see defeat. I'll give you that much credit.

What was interesting was the message from Ron Wilson, who allegedly
blew the whistle on Willie and hung a bunch of his dirty linen out for
the world to see,

I guess since you're just another stink-potter now you would believe any old
shirklaw stink-potter, huh? Wilson's just ****ed because he had to pay for
some of the damage his wake made. Probably got away with that crap for so
long that he thought he was infallible. So he got a good dose of reality.
It'll do him good. Poor sot can't take his medicine. He reminds me of
Gaynze - can dish it out but can't take it.

Subsequent to Ron's post it was noticeable that Wilbur never
responded. Never tried to defend himself. Nothing.

Why should "Wilbur respond to a bunch of lies?" A total waste of time
dealing with a moron like Ron. Get it? moRon. Bwahahahhahahha. I got a
good chunk of his cash so I laugh all the way to the bank! Got a new
notebook and cash to spare. Bwahahahahahahah.

Of course a number of Willy's socks responded with threats but the
"Big Man" himself was conspicuous by his silence. Apparently because
Ron had his story together and Willie is afraid that if he engages in
debate that the rest of his sordid life's story may come out.

Prove they are Wilbur's socks! They are probably just fellow sailors who
can't abide inconsiderate jerk, lawbreaking stink-potters line moRon any
more than I can!

It must be awful to be in Wilbur's shoes and have the fact that you
are the laughing stock of the Florida Keys spread all over Usenet.

I just consider the source. Everybody's clueless anyway. Can't get over the
fact that Capt. Neal® has better things to do than post to Usenet nowadays
dragging around legions of fools who hang upon his every word. No life of
their own. Silly celebrity worshippers. If people insist upon thinking that
I, Wilbur Hubbard, am the Good Captain then so be it. I think it's a shame
that certain slime slander the Good Captain when he's not around to defend
himself but, in a way, it just demonstrates the depth of their addiction and
depravity.

Wilbur Hubbard

"IanM" wrote in message
trimmed

What goes around, comes around :-)

Only in your mind!

And about time too. Maybe Wilma will lay off blue water sailors for a bit
. . . .

I have never "laid on" blue water sailors so how can I be expected to "lay
off" them. I admire blue water sailors. But there aren't but a few of them
around in these sorry times.

When somebody like young Zac is called a blue water sailor I have to laugh.
It takes more to be a blue water sailor than somebody giving you a boat then
herding you around the world via committee over a sat phone line. This is a
travesty. A *******ization of reality. And the one thing worse than a
blundering Zac is full-grown men who look up to his sorry display and feel
proud. A real man feels shame. Zac's feeble effort has cheapened the very
spirit of blue water voyaging. Zac's dog and pony show is just a publicity
act and a boring one at that. Perverse parents living vicariously through
their kid. Endangering the kid's life. Lowering the bar as to what defines
blue water voyaging.

Even amongst dedicated inshore gunkholers like myself, there is a real
sense of community, and one's reputation precedes you. Blue water, well
from what I've seen, its more so. Either he never leaned that or he plum
plain forgot and he finally made the mistake even a teenie gangbanger
thief wouldn't - never crap on your own doorstep!

Yah, right. A community of wannabes and never have beens! All sailing by
committee and making a mess of it in direct proportion to the size of the
cluster****. Like a bunch of big babies having to have a mommy close at hand
to hold their hand and kiss their booboos. As for crap on my doorstep, my
belief is that the crap always gets dumped there by some incompetent who
comes begging because he can't get the job done himself. The farther away
these and their ilk remain from me the better I like it.

Wilbur Hubbard

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:11:23 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"IanM" wrote in message
trimmed

[...]

The logical response is "How would you know?" A guy sitting 'n not
doing?

I posted a couple of reports of people in small boats sailing around
in the deep water but apparently you either didn't read them or didn't
get the point - that a small boat is really no impediment to sailing,
it is the lack of "moral fiber" as our British cousins have it.

So Willy-boy, sail somewhere and then come back and tell us about your
trip to XXXXXX.

But of course you won't, will you. So much more entertaining to sit
behind a computer and talk the talk and not have to get all wet and
sunburned walking the walk.

Willy-boy you are just a loud noise on the Net - sort of like a "fart
in a windstorm."
Cheers,

Bruce

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:11:23 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"IanM" wrote in message
trimmed

[...]

I guess that the logical response is "How the **** would know?" A
pitiful little ****-ant sitting on the beach and looking out to sea,
where he is too timid to venture?

You know? The Thais use a term "Ya yung", or "don't be a mosquito" in
English. It means, "don't be fiddling around here making a bother of
yourself". and they put up screens in the windows to keep the "yungs"
out.

Willy-boy, you ain't nothing but a mosquito, buzzing around and
bothering folks, and never accomplishing nothing. Pretty soon the
screens will go up and you'll be on the outside buzzing around and
still accomplishing nothing.
Cheers,

Bruce

Bruce wrote:
So Willy-boy, sail somewhere and then come back and tell us about your
trip to XXXXXX.

He already tried this.
It turned out that the places he pretended to have sailed to were
known by people who had really sailed there. After getting busted a
bunch of times, he gave up.

But look at it from the netizen's point of view... this place (and so
many other sailing/cruising forums) are just like a big porch with a
lot of people sitting around BS'ing. Except that if you -really- sail
or cruise, you can tell the total BS from the stories that are at
least somewhat based in reality.

But having NO basis in reality, "Wilbur" and netizens like him don't
know that. They're just like the guys who brag about what they did in
the military, when they've never even had a high-n-tight. "**** yeah I
was over in Nam, man... I got sick of that M-16 crap and got me an
M-17... " and the next guy says "That's nuthin' I wuz a Navy Seal...
"

Personally, I enjoy real life and don't see why some people avoid it.
Takes all kinds, eh?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Here's something kind of interesting Tim General 0 April 28th 07 05:13 AM
Well that was interesting... JoeSpareBedroom General 1 October 26th 06 03:23 PM
Well that was interesting... Bert Robbins General 0 October 26th 06 01:01 PM
Interesting new car... JohnH General 35 July 30th 06 01:36 AM
A visit with an interesting guy who builds an interesting boat.... [email protected] General 8 June 16th 06 04:46 AM