Bruce in Bangkok[_8_] Bruce in Bangkok[_8_] is offline

Default Its kind interesting

I just got Linux, on my net book, to run a Usenet reader and in
the likes of Wilbur and friends with the result that I got to read a
lot more of his B.S. then I wished to.

What was interesting was the message from Ron Wilson, who allegedly
blew the whistle on Willie and hung a bunch of his dirty linen out for
the world to see,

Subsequent to Ron's post it was noticeable that Wilbur never
responded. Never tried to defend himself. Nothing.

Of course a number of Willy's socks responded with threats but the
"Big Man" himself was conspicuous by his silence. Apparently because
Ron had his story together and Willie is afraid that if he engages in
debate that the rest of his sordid life's story may come out.

It must be awful to be in Wilbur's shoes and have the fact that you
are the laughing stock of the Florida Keys spread all over Usenet.

I can only assume that Gregory Wilbernovitch is being groomed to
replace the Wilbur Neilson as his reputation is slipping from his
usual low level into the cellar.

Cheers,

Bruce