Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Its kind interesting

"Bruce in Bangkok" wrote in message
I just got Linux, on my net book, to run a Usenet reader and in
the likes of Wilbur and friends with the result that I got to read a
lot more of his B.S. then I wished to.

Nobody believes you Brucie-Poo! Like most people you actually read
everything but act like you've got a bunch of it kill filed. It's much
easier to say you never read it when the real reason you don't reply is
because you know defeat when you see defeat. I'll give you that much credit.

What was interesting was the message from Ron Wilson, who allegedly
blew the whistle on Willie and hung a bunch of his dirty linen out for
the world to see,

I guess since you're just another stink-potter now you would believe any old
shirklaw stink-potter, huh? Wilson's just ****ed because he had to pay for
some of the damage his wake made. Probably got away with that crap for so
long that he thought he was infallible. So he got a good dose of reality.
It'll do him good. Poor sot can't take his medicine. He reminds me of
Gaynze - can dish it out but can't take it.

Subsequent to Ron's post it was noticeable that Wilbur never
responded. Never tried to defend himself. Nothing.

Why should "Wilbur respond to a bunch of lies?" A total waste of time
dealing with a moron like Ron. Get it? moRon. Bwahahahhahahha. I got a
good chunk of his cash so I laugh all the way to the bank! Got a new
notebook and cash to spare. Bwahahahahahahah.

Of course a number of Willy's socks responded with threats but the
"Big Man" himself was conspicuous by his silence. Apparently because
Ron had his story together and Willie is afraid that if he engages in
debate that the rest of his sordid life's story may come out.

Prove they are Wilbur's socks! They are probably just fellow sailors who
can't abide inconsiderate jerk, lawbreaking stink-potters line moRon any
more than I can!

It must be awful to be in Wilbur's shoes and have the fact that you
are the laughing stock of the Florida Keys spread all over Usenet.

I just consider the source. Everybody's clueless anyway. Can't get over the
fact that Capt. NealŪ has better things to do than post to Usenet nowadays
dragging around legions of fools who hang upon his every word. No life of
their own. Silly celebrity worshippers. If people insist upon thinking that
I, Wilbur Hubbard, am the Good Captain then so be it. I think it's a shame
that certain slime slander the Good Captain when he's not around to defend
himself but, in a way, it just demonstrates the depth of their addiction and
depravity.

Wilbur Hubbard