Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.building

Default Wood laminate over fiberglass

Hi,
I recently bought a 1965 Korsar 161/2' skiff (US # 6) It's in good
shape structurally but kinda ugly. I plan on refinishing the hull and
deck at the end of the summer. I saw a Flying Dutchman with a glass
hull and a mahogony laminate over the glass on the deck. I really
liked the way it looked. Does anybody have any experience at laying
wood laminate over glass ?
Thanks, Greg

Wood vs fiberglass stringers Misifus General 9 September 28th 05 08:50 PM
Wood vs Fiberglass Danny Boat Building 9 May 13th 04 02:00 AM
Looking for wood laminate Sherwin Dubren Cruising 4 January 2nd 04 02:02 AM
Fiberglass on Wood damage timeoff Boat Building 3 October 28th 03 02:54 AM
Fiberglass on Wood damage timeoff Cruising 3 October 28th 03 02:54 AM