Dr. P

Default Canoe kit question

Hello, all -

I'm hoping y'all can help me out. I have acquired a 14' canoe built
from (if I remember correctly) a Trailmaster kit. The builder is
probably in his late thirties/early forties, but he said the kit had
sat in his father's attic for years. It's wood/canvas, looks like
cedar, and he had added ten more ribs to the original three. I haven't
had any luck finding info regarding the manufacturer on the web, and
cross my fingers that someone in here might have something to offer in
that respect.

The builder did say he has the original paperwork, but he hasn't been
able to locate it yet. I trust him to find it if it still exists; he's
completely straight up. But on the off-chance he never finds it, I'm
starting to look into it cold.

I'd appreciate any help you might offer.

TIA,
Patricia
Roger Martin

Try the other canoe/kayak newsgroups
rec.boat.paddle
rec.boat.paddle.touring

There are some others as well but not on the server I use.

--
www.bribieisland4x4hire.com
VW Kombi Camper Buy Backs

William R. Watt

"Roger Martin" ) writes:
Try the other canoe/kayak newsgroups
rec.boat.paddle
rec.boat.paddle.touring

that's "boats" in the middle of the above, just like in rec.boats.building

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm

Another strip-plank question - a bit long Pete Boat Building 3 January 12th 04 08:03 PM
Friday Ethics Question Gary Warner General 67 November 24th 03 01:59 PM
Need books, articles, website to design a canoe (concrete) Pablo Boat Building 5 October 17th 03 12:33 AM
open canoe asdf Boat Building 8 September 6th 03 04:41 AM
sea nymph canoe HeatMan General 4 August 13th 03 02:21 PM