Dr. P

Default Canoe kit question

Hello, all -

I'm hoping y'all can help me out. I have acquired a 14' canoe built
from (if I remember correctly) a Trailmaster kit. The builder is
probably in his late thirties/early forties, but he said the kit had
sat in his father's attic for years. It's wood/canvas, looks like
cedar, and he had added ten more ribs to the original three. I haven't
had any luck finding info regarding the manufacturer on the web, and
cross my fingers that someone in here might have something to offer in
that respect.

The builder did say he has the original paperwork, but he hasn't been
able to locate it yet. I trust him to find it if it still exists; he's
completely straight up. But on the off-chance he never finds it, I'm
starting to look into it cold.

I'd appreciate any help you might offer.

TIA,
Patricia