Jonathan Ganz

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

In article ,
Captain Joe Redcloud wrote:
Jon "owned" a small cheap sailboat, but he didn't love sailing enough to even do
what it would have taken to keep that boat, which he got for FREE. He now has NO
boat. He's a talker.

Nope. Cost me $75. Wrong again.

Please tell us why you're so angry. It's really hurtful for you.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bill McKee

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article ,
Captain Joe Redcloud wrote:
Jon "owned" a small cheap sailboat, but he didn't love sailing enough to
even do
what it would have taken to keep that boat, which he got for FREE. He now
has NO
boat. He's a talker.

Nope. Cost me $75. Wrong again.

Please tell us why you're so angry. It's really hurtful for you.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Such anger. Maybe if you had a real sailboat, you would understand the
Colregs. Oh, thats right you are boatless.

Jonathan Ganz

In article et,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:
Such anger. Maybe if you had a real sailboat, you would understand the
Colregs. Oh, thats right you are boatless.

Ok. I'm done with you. It's pretty clear that you're a jerk. You
claimed that you represent the best and brightest of jet-skiers, and
if that's the case, there's really not much else I can say.

Have a great life, and if by chance you get near me with your piece of
crap jet-ski, you damn well better be doing everything by the book.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bill McKee

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article et,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:
Such anger. Maybe if you had a real sailboat, you would understand the
Colregs. Oh, thats right you are boatless.

Ok. I'm done with you. It's pretty clear that you're a jerk. You
claimed that you represent the best and brightest of jet-skiers, and
if that's the case, there's really not much else I can say.

Have a great life, and if by chance you get near me with your piece of
crap jet-ski, you damn well better be doing everything by the book.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bzzt: wrong again. I never said I was a jetski. My boat has a jetdrive,
but is not a jetski.

Capt. JG

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article et,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:
Such anger. Maybe if you had a real sailboat, you would understand the
Colregs. Oh, thats right you are boatless.

Ok. I'm done with you. It's pretty clear that you're a jerk. You
claimed that you represent the best and brightest of jet-skiers, and
if that's the case, there's really not much else I can say.

Have a great life, and if by chance you get near me with your piece of
crap jet-ski, you damn well better be doing everything by the book.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bzzt: wrong again. I never said I was a jetski. My boat has a jetdrive,
but is not a jetski.

I'm really glad you're not a jet-ski. I'm sure even when you hail from you
would not allow a doctor to shove a jet-ski up your ass.

frosty

Bill McKee wrote:
Bzzt: wrong again. I never said I was a jetski. My boat has a
jetdrive, but is not a jetski.

I'm curious about your boat, Bill... does it have a remote control
or a pedal on the floor for the throttle?

--
frosty