Bill McKee

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article et,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:

And your "Rules of the Road" have legal validity. I did not go to the
site.
AS YOU STATED BOTH Colregs and your "Rules of the Road" for legality.
So
you "Rules of the Road" are nada as to concern. It may be a restatement
or
interpretation of the Colregs, but other than that they are meaningless.

Bill, the Rules are *in* the colregs. Duhhh... sheesh.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I see why you are a "Duhhh". First, you refer to both the Colregs and a
separate "rules of the road". Now you try to state there are only one set
of rules of the road. Get your act together.