Jonathan Ganz

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

In article et,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:
I assume you own a small, cheap sailboat. And the 40' was the fishing boat
if you go back and try to read for comprehension. And as to majority if
fault. The sailboat gets it. They did not continue in a line while being
overtaken. You better re read the Colregs.

You would assume wrong. I don't currently own a boat. Keep trying to
insult me. It might work, you never know. Typical PWCer.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bill McKee

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article et,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:
I assume you own a small, cheap sailboat. And the 40' was the fishing
boat
if you go back and try to read for comprehension. And as to majority if
fault. The sailboat gets it. They did not continue in a line while being
overtaken. You better re read the Colregs.

You would assume wrong. I don't currently own a boat. Keep trying to
insult me. It might work, you never know. Typical PWCer.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Such anger. The judge prohibit you from boat ownership?