posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Please don't wait

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:28:05 -0700, "Charles Momsen"
said:

I believe that Obama will see justice served. Those who bankrupted the
country will see long jail terms - every one of them!

Barney Frank and Chuck Shumer behind bars is a tempting thought, but
people
don't generally go to jail for stupidity.

Obama rules!

Says so he

http://media.newsbusters.org/stories...ady-rule-day-1

There's gonna be change - believe it!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

said:

I believe that Obama will see justice served. Those who bankrupted the
country will see long jail terms - every one of them!

Barney Frank and Chuck Shumer behind bars is a tempting thought, but people
don't generally go to jail for stupidity.

Well, that explains why you are out walking around.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
troll sh*t removed

Barney Frank and Chuck Shumer behind bars is a tempting thought, but
people
don't generally go to jail for stupidity.

I thought that was the accepted definition of a criminal... stupid. Do you
really believe they're stupid? I notice that they seem to be doing pretty
well, and the republicans aren't.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

said:

I believe that Obama will see justice served. Those who bankrupted the
country will see long jail terms - every one of them!

Barney Frank and Chuck Shumer behind bars is a tempting thought, but
people
don't generally go to jail for stupidity.

Well, that explains why you are out walking around.

I'm amazed he's able to walk around. Bitterness can be debilitating!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:35:18 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

Do you
really believe they're stupid? I notice that they seem to be doing pretty
well, and the republicans aren't.

What do you call someone who was cheering for FNMA and Freddy Mac to buy
more and more subprime and alt-A mortgages when the alarm bells about
their
balance sheets had been ringing for some 7 years? Who said "I want to roll
the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized housing?"
You wanna call him a genius?

No. I want to call a genius someone who got us into a war of choice, where
1000s of our soldiers died, where we're spending $10B a month. Or, if I
can't do that, I'll call genius' those who've been in charge of Congress for
most of the last decade. Maybe I should call McCain a genius because he
claims the "fundamentals of the economy" are strong.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...

said:

I believe that Obama will see justice served. Those who bankrupted the
country will see long jail terms - every one of them!

Barney Frank and Chuck Shumer behind bars is a tempting thought, but
people
don't generally go to jail for stupidity.

Well, that explains why you are out walking around.

I'm amazed he's able to walk around. Bitterness can be debilitating!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Are you saying LSD is bitter?

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 19:36:50 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

What do you call someone who was cheering for FNMA and Freddy Mac to buy
more and more subprime and alt-A mortgages when the alarm bells about
their
balance sheets had been ringing for some 7 years? Who said "I want to
roll
the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized
housing?"
You wanna call him a genius?

No.

Well then, at least you concede that Barney and Chuck are no geniuses.
Perhaps that's progress.

Do you consider GWB a genius? Do you consider Cheney a genius? Do you
consider Rumsfeld a genius? Are you a genius? No for all.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:58:07 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

Well then, at least you concede that Barney and Chuck are no geniuses.
Perhaps that's progress.

Do you consider GWB a genius? Do you consider Cheney a genius? Do you
consider Rumsfeld a genius? Are you a genius? No for all.

Of what relevance is the intelligence of any of Messrs. Bush, Cheney,
Rumsfeld or me to whether Barney and Chuck are geniuses. You've already
agreed that they're not. Issue settled.

I'm asking you a direct question. If you're unable to answer, then I suppose
that settles another issue.

I think Karl (Achtung) Rove is a genius. An evil genius. Do we need more
geniuses like him?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Election over yet? Can't wait... Lost In Space/Woodchuck[_3_] General 1 September 20th 08 11:32 PM
Thom Can't Wait!!! Capt. Rob ASA 10 January 23rd 06 05:50 AM
I just cant wait Joe ASA 11 December 25th 04 06:03 PM
It will be worth the wait! Coff General 1 February 14th 04 12:27 PM
not wait for backup John Hart Whitewater 1 September 29th 03 09:19 PM