John Hart

Default not wait for backup

"philip" wrote in message

"ZBOXMAN" wrote in message
om...
why did the cop that got killed not wait for backup
before he went up to the house because the backup
was out giving out tickets to people that drive with
their lights on instead of backing up their own cops.

VC 24405A
THE JUDGE DISMISSED THE TICKET FOR THE 2ND. TIME

A cop stoped me for the 2nd time with red lights when the cop was on his
way to krispy kreme donuts the cop told me that i could not drive
with my lights on and gave me ticket.

You got a ticket for driving with your lights on?
I don't believe you. I've never heard of such a thing. Is the idea that

it
would blind or distract another driver?

This is what the h.p. said

M e m o r a n d u m

To: Municipal Court Dist.
From: DEPARTMENT OF HIGHWAY PATROL

Subject: Maximum Number Of Lamps

I Checked Veh.#******* A 2003 Ford Pu.
I Obs. mounted On the Front 2 Headlights, 2 Parking Lights and
2 Fog Lights And All Lights Approved. If Above Lights Are Lighted
All At Once I Can Not Find A Violation Of The Veh. Code.

1. the cop said it was a big no, no to drive with my
lights on and gave me a ticket for the 2nd. time.

2. the judge dis. the ticket for the 2nd. time and the
dum cop was not in court for the 2nd. time.

5. i was going to sue but they settled out of court.

Quit yer damn crosspostin'!!!!

swatcop

Quit yer damn crosspostin'!!!!

But it goes so well with his cross-DRESSING!!!