posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Thom Can't Wait!!!

While trying to measure a groups of sails we are selling for a Florida
yard, Thomas couldn't get enough of the big spinnakers!!!! He's ready
for Spring!

http://i20.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/fe/e0/31_3.JPG

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Right on Bobsprit.... looks like he'll be an asset on the boat.

Maybe he'll show you how to launch a spinnaker.... ;-)

CM

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
While trying to measure a groups of sails we are selling for a Florida
yard, Thomas couldn't get enough of the big spinnakers!!!! He's ready
for Spring!

http://i20.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/fe/e0/31_3.JPG

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Capt. Rob wrote:
While trying to measure a groups of sails we are selling for a Florida
yard, Thomas couldn't get enough of the big spinnakers!!!! He's ready
for Spring!

http://i20.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/fe/e0/31_3.JPG

RB
35s5
NY

Now you're going to have to amend your ebay ad to include drool....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Now you're going to have to amend your ebay ad to include drool....

Thomas stopped drooling at about 10 months....he's never been sick or
run a fever and he never had teething pain! After his first 6 or 7
weeks he started sleeping well at night and by 7 months he slept 7 pm
to 6 am. He rarely cries, laughs a lot, probably because his parents
are both home playing with 7 days a week. Everyone warned us, but
Thomas has been the most amazing thing (and not difficult at all) thus
far in our lives!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Scumbalino

Capt.Mooron wrote:
Right on Bobsprit.... looks like he'll be an asset on the boat.

Maybe he'll show you how to launch a spinnaker.... ;-)

....not to mention get some air in it. ;-)

--
Capt Scumbalino

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Thomas stopped drooling at about 10 months

Katy was talking about you bonehead.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Thomas stopped drooling at about 10 months

Katy was talking about you bonehead.

I can't help it. It's all that internet porn.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
She Said

"Capt.Mooron" wrote:
Right on Bobsprit.... looks like he'll be an asset on the boat.

Maybe he'll show you how to launch a spinnaker.... ;-)

He's a cute little pretend sailor, just like his daddy!

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
She Said

"Joe" wrote:
Thomas stopped drooling at about 10 months

Katy was talking about you bonehead.

Katy is drooling over Bobsprit now? LOL.

LP (my, my, I need to get caught up here...)

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"She Said" wrote in message
reenews.net...

LP (my, my, I need to get tied up here...)

And gagged.

Congrats Thom Scotty ASA 0 January 15th 06 03:03 PM
Thom - Cookie Recipe Capt.Mooron ASA 9 December 11th 05 02:58 PM
FS: WaveSport Godzilla - Don't Wait 'till Spring! Dave General 3 December 10th 05 04:58 AM
Lesson for Old Thom Capt. Rob ASA 15 November 8th 05 03:18 AM
Here ya go, Thom Capt. Rob ASA 17 November 3rd 05 11:23 PM