BoatBanter.com

-   -   Thom Can't Wait!!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/65508-thom-cant-wait.html)

Capt. Rob January 20th 06 01:51 PM

Thom Can't Wait!!!

While trying to measure a groups of sails we are selling for a Florida
yard, Thomas couldn't get enough of the big spinnakers!!!! He's ready
for Spring!

http://i20.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/fe/e0/31_3.JPG

RB
35s5
NY

Capt.Mooron January 20th 06 02:28 PM

Thom Can't Wait!!!

Right on Bobsprit.... looks like he'll be an asset on the boat.

Maybe he'll show you how to launch a spinnaker.... ;-)

CM

oups.com...

katy January 20th 06 02:46 PM

Thom Can't Wait!!!

Capt. Rob wrote:
While trying to measure a groups of sails we are selling for a Florida
yard, Thomas couldn't get enough of the big spinnakers!!!! He's ready
for Spring!

http://i20.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/fe/e0/31_3.JPG

RB
35s5
NY

Now you're going to have to amend your ebay ad to include drool....

Capt. Rob January 20th 06 03:41 PM

Thom Can't Wait!!!

Now you're going to have to amend your ebay ad to include drool....

Thomas stopped drooling at about 10 months....he's never been sick or
run a fever and he never had teething pain! After his first 6 or 7
weeks he started sleeping well at night and by 7 months he slept 7 pm
to 6 am. He rarely cries, laughs a lot, probably because his parents
are both home playing with 7 days a week. Everyone warned us, but
Thomas has been the most amazing thing (and not difficult at all) thus
far in our lives!

RB
35s5
NY

Capt. Scumbalino January 21st 06 12:18 AM

Thom Can't Wait!!!

Capt.Mooron wrote:
Right on Bobsprit.... looks like he'll be an asset on the boat.

Maybe he'll show you how to launch a spinnaker.... ;-)

....not to mention get some air in it. ;-)

--
Capt Scumbalino

Joe January 21st 06 12:59 AM

Thom Can't Wait!!!

Thomas stopped drooling at about 10 months

Katy was talking about you bonehead.

Joe

Capt. Rob January 21st 06 01:06 AM

Thom Can't Wait!!!

Thomas stopped drooling at about 10 months

Katy was talking about you bonehead.

I can't help it. It's all that internet porn.

RB
35s5
NY

She Said January 21st 06 03:48 AM

Thom Can't Wait!!!

"Capt.Mooron" wrote:
Right on Bobsprit.... looks like he'll be an asset on the boat.

Maybe he'll show you how to launch a spinnaker.... ;-)

He's a cute little pretend sailor, just like his daddy!

LP

She Said January 21st 06 03:50 AM

Thom Can't Wait!!!

"Joe" wrote:
Thomas stopped drooling at about 10 months

Katy was talking about you bonehead.

Katy is drooling over Bobsprit now? LOL.

LP (my, my, I need to get caught up here...)

Scotty January 21st 06 02:34 PM

Thom Can't Wait!!!

"She Said" wrote in message
reenews.net...

LP (my, my, I need to get tied up here...)

And gagged.