posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Please don't wait

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:35:18 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

Do you
really believe they're stupid? I notice that they seem to be doing pretty
well, and the republicans aren't.

What do you call someone who was cheering for FNMA and Freddy Mac to buy
more and more subprime and alt-A mortgages when the alarm bells about
their
balance sheets had been ringing for some 7 years? Who said "I want to roll
the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized housing?"
You wanna call him a genius?

No. I want to call a genius someone who got us into a war of choice, where
1000s of our soldiers died, where we're spending $10B a month. Or, if I
can't do that, I'll call genius' those who've been in charge of Congress for
most of the last decade. Maybe I should call McCain a genius because he
claims the "fundamentals of the economy" are strong.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com