posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Joe's half-arsed new business venture . .

On Sep 26, 7:12 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
der.octanews.com.
..

"Joe" wrote in message

ps.com...

Wooo. That is a good looking boat

http://www.tartanowners.org/resource...r/4400_ss3.jpg

Joe

. The pilot house ruins the lines of the boat.

I agree!

http://www.sirpeterblaketrust.org/go...ns/photo/2436/

Nice huh?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bob wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

I have never seen an ugly Tartan...tht's a whole lot of boat...

You've never seen a Tartan Ten, then. Butt ugly, Clorox bottle.

I've seen plenty of them...they are good for what they were
intended...and they are not as ugly as, let's say, COranado's...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Capt. Rob wrote:

But he loves his Siedlemann 30!!!!

Seriously!

RB
35s5
NY

There's nothing wrong with tht, Bob....

I don't know why that bothers him so much.

Scotty

It doesn't bother him...he is just trying to bother you...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Bob wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

I have never seen an ugly Tartan...tht's a whole lot of boat...

You've never seen a Tartan Ten, then. Butt ugly, Clorox bottle.

I've seen plenty of them...they are good for what they were intended...and
they are not as ugly as, let's say, COranado's...

What in the hell are you talking about? "they are good for what they were
intended."

What in the hell does that have to do with how ugly (or not) a Tartan Ten
is?

Oh.....they were intended to be butt ugly? So, yes, then they were good for
that.

Where did you get the "COranado's..."? You must have a case of
"'Katy-brain" to go along with the "Katy-type"?

Just admit it.....you're as burnt out as Ganze. Did the two of you share
your drugs?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 23:35:48 -0400, "Sammy"
wrote:

"katy" wrote in message
Bob wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

I have never seen an ugly Tartan...tht's a whole lot of boat...

You've never seen a Tartan Ten, then. Butt ugly, Clorox bottle.

I've seen plenty of them...they are good for what they were intended...and
they are not as ugly as, let's say, COranado's...

What in the hell are you talking about? "they are good for what they were
intended."

What in the hell does that have to do with how ugly (or not) a Tartan Ten
is?

Oh.....they were intended to be butt ugly? So, yes, then they were good for
that.

Where did you get the "COranado's..."? You must have a case of
"'Katy-brain" to go along with the "Katy-type"?

Just admit it.....you're as burnt out as Ganze. Did the two of you share
your drugs?

She's a boat snob. Doesn't like Mac 26's either. Go figure.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message

I don't know why that bothers him so much.

Scotty

It doesn't bother him...he is just trying to bother you...

he thinks it will bother me that he's so jealous of me?

Is that reverse psycoticology?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I don't know why that bothers him so much.

Oh, it's no bother at all. It's just very very funny!
Some jokes...such as Scotty's life, STAY funny!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

I don't know why that bothers him so much.

Scotty

It doesn't bother him...he is just trying to bother you...

he thinks it will bother me that he's so jealous of me?

Is that reverse psycoticology?

Scotty

As long as you respond, he will keep thinking it bothers you...has
nothing at all to do with jealousy and a lot to do about bear baiting...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

I don't know why that bothers him so much.

Scotty

It doesn't bother him...he is just trying to bother you...

he thinks it will bother me that he's so jealous of me?

Is that reverse psycoticology?

Scotty

As long as you respond, he will keep thinking it bothers you...has nothing
at all to do with jealousy and a lot to do about bear baiting...

Teddybear that is, teddybear baiting.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Looks like an abortion to me. Those huge pilothouse windows are a
hazard
to life and limb. The pilot house ruins the lines of the boat.

Can't you pretend you know something about boats, like Jeff...rather
than constantly soiling yourself with turds of ignorance for all to
witness?
That's NOT a pilothouse. It's a raised deck salon. A pilothouse has a
steering station with proper views, while a raised deck salon is often
a dining area with proper views.

It doesn't matter to me if they put a dinette and galley inside the
pilot house or a steering station, it's still an ugly pilothouse. You
call it a raised deck saloon if you want but that just goes to show you
got sucked into the marketing for female buyers. C'mon, Mr. Mom, try
thinking like a man for once.

An ugly pilothouse, provided it contains a steering station, can at
least be justified by saying utility over appearance. It's still ugly
but at least it's functional. Your raised deck saloon in still just as
ugly but it's ludicrous - an entertainment center that jeopardizes the
safety of the vessel as well as making it look butt ugly. That's
disgraceful. That's a boat designed for a woman. Doesn't surprise me at
all that you would like it.

Wilbur Hubbard