posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Joe's half-arsed new business venture . .

"katy" wrote in message

I have never seen an ugly Tartan...tht's a whole lot of boat...

That's not saying much considering the fact you're legally blind . . .

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message
anews.com.

"Joe" wrote in message

ps.com...

Wooo. That is a good looking boat

http://www.tartanowners.org/resource...r/4400_ss3.jpg

Joe

. The pilot house ruins the lines of the boat.

I agree!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I have never seen an ugly Tartan...tht's a whole lot of boat...

Yup, Tartan's are fantastic boats..perhaps among the finest production
boats built in the states. Beautiful, quick, comfortable,
classic...everything that Scotty will never own!
And once again I'll make a substantial profit on the sale of my sweet
35s5...though I'm not saying we have plans for a Tartan at this time.
Damn, I can't say it enough. Thank the stars I didn't end up like
Scotty Lowman in PA with a POS boat and nothing to show for all the
hard work the poor slob did! There's certainly cosmic justice when a
horses ass like Scotty ends up with a Siedlemann 30. Big time!
But he loves his Siedlemann 30!!!!

Seriously!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Looks like an abortion to me. Those huge pilothouse windows are a
hazard
to life and limb. The pilot house ruins the lines of the boat.

Can't you pretend you know something about boats, like Jeff...rather
than constantly soiling yourself with turds of ignorance for all to
witness?
That's NOT a pilothouse. It's a raised deck salon. A pilothouse has a
steering station with proper views, while a raised deck salon is often
a dining area with proper views.
You don't know a damn thing about boats and you don't sail, so shut up
an let Scotty tell us about his Siedlemann 30!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

and I paid 1/10 what your's cost

And the previous owner is STILL laughing his ass off!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. **** Head" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have never seen an ugly Tartan...tht's a whole lot of

boat...

But he loves his Siedlemann 30!!!!

but I don't own a Siedlemann 30 you big PUTZ!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. Rob wrote:
I have never seen an ugly Tartan...tht's a whole lot of boat...

Yup, Tartan's are fantastic boats..perhaps among the finest production
boats built in the states. Beautiful, quick, comfortable,
classic...everything that Scotty will never own!
And once again I'll make a substantial profit on the sale of my sweet
35s5...though I'm not saying we have plans for a Tartan at this time.
Damn, I can't say it enough. Thank the stars I didn't end up like
Scotty Lowman in PA with a POS boat and nothing to show for all the
hard work the poor slob did! There's certainly cosmic justice when a
horses ass like Scotty ends up with a Siedlemann 30. Big time!
But he loves his Siedlemann 30!!!!

Seriously!

RB
35s5
NY

There's nothing wrong with tht, Bob....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message

I have never seen an ugly Tartan...tht's a whole lot of boat...

You've never seen a Tartan Ten, then. Butt ugly, Clorox bottle.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. Rob wrote:
But he loves his Siedlemann 30!!!!

Seriously!

RB
35s5
NY

There's nothing wrong with tht, Bob....

I don't know why that bothers him so much.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Sep 26, 7:12 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
der.octanews.com.
..

"Joe" wrote in message

ps.com...

Wooo. That is a good looking boat

http://www.tartanowners.org/resource...r/4400_ss3.jpg

Joe

. The pilot house ruins the lines of the boat.

I agree!

As Rob stated that a salon with a dodger behind it. Sir Peter Blake
had some big ass windows on seamasters salon as well. I bet Wilbur
going to say it was un-seaworthy.

http://www.era.gs/resources/soc/seamaster1.jpg

Joe