posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Joe's half-arsed new business venture . .

Ellis Dee wrote in message
news
On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:40:05 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

"Bloody Horvath" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 11:16:10 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote this crap:

Neal is just jealous because he has no ambition and no imagination.

At least he's not gay, like you.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

Nor is Capt. Neal a recreational drug abuser. . . The Good Captain
didn't have to lie on his license application like you know who!

Greg

There is a difference between recreational use and hard core
addiction. It takes a lot of LSD to have flashbacks all the time. It
also takes a lot of brain damage to write about it using your
employers account and post your phone number etc along with it.

Ellis

What a total loss you and your sockpuppets are... no brains, not even innate
common sense. A waste of space.. fortunately, there's a ready solution...
PLONK.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I say it's half-arsed simply because while his boat is making a two-
way
trip only one way of the trip will potentially produce any profit.

Uh, that must be the new math. So let's try again. If Redcloud makes
20K net profit on a voyage, that's 10K EACH way.
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! Wilbur the sockpuppet manages to sound 120%
jealous in a single post! What a homo!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Sep 24, 8:10 am, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
I say it's half-arsed simply because while his boat is making a two-
way
trip only one way of the trip will potentially produce any profit.

Uh, that must be the new math. So let's try again. If Redcloud makes
20K net profit on a voyage, that's 10K EACH way.
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! Wilbur the sockpuppet manages to sound 120%
jealous in a single post! What a homo!

RB
35s5
NY

It's just his way of trying to help.

I was looking for any brick walls I've not covered.

Like clearing Customs, Tariffs, FDA, Homeland Security, shipping
traffic, USCG forms, local taxes,CFR, Pilsom marks, cargo bulk, the
effects of sailing with 10K pounds cargo, SSB, Weather, Satt phones,
epirbs, liferafts, boat prep ect.ect.ect.

Wilbur did bring up pilot charts. I have reviewed older charts, just
ordered the new ones on CD. Printed ones are 40.00 bucks! According to
the pilot charts..loaded with cargo I will have the current with me 1+
knots on average...)

Wilbur has more than the point on his head. We were thinking on the
lines of carrying some non-profit cargo south.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. **** Head" wrote in message
ps.com...
I say it's half-arsed simply because while his boat is

making a two-
way
trip only one way of the trip will potentially produce any

profit.

Uh, that must be the new math. So let's try again. If

Redcloud makes
20K net profit on a voyage, that's 10K EACH way.

NO stupid, that's 20k profit for ONE WAY.

Do the maths....take a few days...then get back to us.

I sure hope YOU aren't home schooling that kid!

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Yes, at age 45ish, he bought a starter
home...whoopdee****ingdoo!

I had no idea starter homes in NY had 2600 sq feet, 4 bedrooms,
enclosed deck and 2.5 acres! Rock star, Moby has his house down the
road and it's smaller and on less land...must also be a starter house!
What about our lakefront acreage? Is that starter land?
Golly....at 44 just about everything I have is better than what Scotty
will die with!!!!!

PS: We are proceeding with our next boat purchase scheduled for 2009
and will be touring the factory in...and here's a big hint...Ohio this
coming Spring.

Scotty still loves his boat though!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. **** Head" wrote i...

I had no idea

we know.

Golly....at 44 just about everything I have is better than

what Scotty
will die with!!!!!

you own nothing

Scotty still loves his boat though!!!

and I paid 1/10 what your's cost

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Scotty, ****ing on bob since 2001

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Sep 26, 6:47 am, "jlrogers" wrote:
Hope it's the Tartan 4400.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

ups.com...

Yes, at age 45ish, he bought a starter
home...whoopdee****ingdoo!

I had no idea starter homes in NY had 2600 sq feet, 4 bedrooms,
enclosed deck and 2.5 acres! Rock star, Moby has his house down the
road and it's smaller and on less land...must also be a starter house!
What about our lakefront acreage? Is that starter land?
Golly....at 44 just about everything I have is better than what Scotty
will die with!!!!!

PS: We are proceeding with our next boat purchase scheduled for 2009
and will be touring the factory in...and here's a big hint...Ohio this
coming Spring.

Scotty still loves his boat though!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

RB
35s5
NY- Hide quoted text -

Wooo. That is a good looking boat
http://www.tartanowners.org/resource...r/4400_ss3.jpg

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
On Sep 26, 6:47 am, "jlrogers" wrote:

Hope it's the Tartan 4400.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

roups.com...

[...]

I have never seen an ugly Tartan...tht's a whole lot of boat...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ps.com...

Wooo. That is a good looking boat
http://www.tartanowners.org/resource...r/4400_ss3.jpg

Joe

Looks like an abortion to me. Those huge pilothouse windows are a hazard
to life and limb. The pilot house ruins the lines of the boat.
Disgusting! Anybody who buys something like that is a fool considering
there are so many real sailboats with comely lines being built.

Wilbur Hubbard