posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Joe's half-arsed new business venture . .

On Sep 24, 8:10 am, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
I say it's half-arsed simply because while his boat is making a two-
way
trip only one way of the trip will potentially produce any profit.

Uh, that must be the new math. So let's try again. If Redcloud makes
20K net profit on a voyage, that's 10K EACH way.
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! Wilbur the sockpuppet manages to sound 120%
jealous in a single post! What a homo!

RB
35s5
NY

It's just his way of trying to help.

I was looking for any brick walls I've not covered.

Like clearing Customs, Tariffs, FDA, Homeland Security, shipping
traffic, USCG forms, local taxes,CFR, Pilsom marks, cargo bulk, the
effects of sailing with 10K pounds cargo, SSB, Weather, Satt phones,
epirbs, liferafts, boat prep ect.ect.ect.

Wilbur did bring up pilot charts. I have reviewed older charts, just
ordered the new ones on CD. Printed ones are 40.00 bucks! According to
the pilot charts..loaded with cargo I will have the current with me 1+
knots on average...)

Wilbur has more than the point on his head. We were thinking on the
lines of carrying some non-profit cargo south.

Joe