posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default Joe's half-arsed new business venture . .

Joe wrote:
On Sep 26, 6:47 am, "jlrogers" wrote:

Hope it's the Tartan 4400.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

roups.com...

Yes, at age 45ish, he bought a starter
home...whoopdee****ingdoo!

I had no idea starter homes in NY had 2600 sq feet, 4 bedrooms,
enclosed deck and 2.5 acres! Rock star, Moby has his house down the
road and it's smaller and on less land...must also be a starter house!
What about our lakefront acreage? Is that starter land?
Golly....at 44 just about everything I have is better than what Scotty
will die with!!!!!

PS: We are proceeding with our next boat purchase scheduled for 2009
and will be touring the factory in...and here's a big hint...Ohio this
coming Spring.

Scotty still loves his boat though!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

RB
35s5
NY- Hide quoted text -

Wooo. That is a good looking boat
http://www.tartanowners.org/resource...r/4400_ss3.jpg

Joe

I have never seen an ugly Tartan...tht's a whole lot of boat...