posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Joe's half-arsed new business venture . .

I have never seen an ugly Tartan...tht's a whole lot of boat...

Yup, Tartan's are fantastic boats..perhaps among the finest production
boats built in the states. Beautiful, quick, comfortable,
classic...everything that Scotty will never own!
And once again I'll make a substantial profit on the sale of my sweet
35s5...though I'm not saying we have plans for a Tartan at this time.
Damn, I can't say it enough. Thank the stars I didn't end up like
Scotty Lowman in PA with a POS boat and nothing to show for all the
hard work the poor slob did! There's certainly cosmic justice when a
horses ass like Scotty ends up with a Siedlemann 30. Big time!
But he loves his Siedlemann 30!!!!

Seriously!

RB
35s5