posted to alt.sailing.asa
Sammy[_2_] Sammy[_2_] is offline

Default Joe's half-arsed new business venture . .

"katy" wrote in message
Bob wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

I have never seen an ugly Tartan...tht's a whole lot of boat...

You've never seen a Tartan Ten, then. Butt ugly, Clorox bottle.

I've seen plenty of them...they are good for what they were intended...and
they are not as ugly as, let's say, COranado's...

What in the hell are you talking about? "they are good for what they were
intended."

What in the hell does that have to do with how ugly (or not) a Tartan Ten
is?

Oh.....they were intended to be butt ugly? So, yes, then they were good for
that.

Where did you get the "COranado's..."? You must have a case of
"'Katy-brain" to go along with the "Katy-type"?

Just admit it.....you're as burnt out as Ganze. Did the two of you share
your drugs?