posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Slips are for women and other pussies.

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 08:54:07 -0600, "Bob Crantz"

said:

Why doesn't it have a web page? hmmm?

But Bob, BS's marina does have a web page.

www.boatmax.com. You can take a
look and see whether it looks like a marina or a yacht

club.

Now that yacht club is one class act.

Home of the noveau riche!

Tre gauche!

I'm surprised they had a blue blazer in Bob's size.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

There are other clubs with fewer frills

Yeah? Whitestone is one. Rottgut is another.
Sorry about your boat and "club."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Never heard of either of them. But I don't often get down your way.
Far
better sailing, as well as more interesting ports, at points east.

Never heard of rotgut??? It's a sailor's term, dumb ass! Of course you
don't know it.

BTW, didn't you say you're gonna get more than your usual 3 miles
from your
home port some time this summer?

We were in Port Jeff a few weeks ago. Does that count? How about a
real club like Centerport? Now THAT'S a nice club! When you visit
Centerport, it's a little tough to stomach calling your place a yacht
club. Of course they honored our membership as we see a lot of
transients and service from them.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
news

I have no doubt you love your marina, and it suits you to

a T. Pity it
doesn't have a pool

What kind of trailer trash marina doesn't have a pool?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

That pretty much says it all, BS.

Yup. They're a nice club and the pretty girl driving the launch was
another small plus.
As you see I was sailing aboard a Santana 30/30 this weekend and then
a Rhodes 19.
That's my pretty wife at the tiller...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpOCSIj2qn0

We're all waiting for ANY pics of your boat sailing!!
And I bet we'll never see any, especially after I posted the facts
about her condition!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Your marina's just the right
place for you.

You're right! We have boats ranging from J29's to Tayana 48's. My boat
is slipped next to a Santana 30/30 and a Sweden 39. On the south side
are a group of sailboats that are liveaboards. Many of them sail for
warmer waters in the fall. The nice thing to see is that most of the
boats actually sail.
It's a great place if you have a nice boat. Maybe one day, if you live
long enough, you'll be able to afford a nice boat like ours and even
spring for a slip.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:04:00 -0000,
"Capt. Rob" said:

they honored our membership as we see a lot of
transients and I service their holding tanks

That pretty much says it all, BS.

yulp.

Pussies of a Feather Capt. Rob ASA 103 May 1st 07 12:37 AM
BB pussies out again Scotty ASA 1 June 10th 06 02:10 AM
transient slips Parallax Cruising 6 October 21st 03 01:58 AM
youse are all a bunch of pussies! Trevero masden ASA 6 August 28th 03 05:46 AM