posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Slips are for women and other pussies.

Never heard of either of them. But I don't often get down your way.
Far
better sailing, as well as more interesting ports, at points east.

Never heard of rotgut??? It's a sailor's term, dumb ass! Of course you
don't know it.

BTW, didn't you say you're gonna get more than your usual 3 miles
from your
home port some time this summer?

We were in Port Jeff a few weeks ago. Does that count? How about a
real club like Centerport? Now THAT'S a nice club! When you visit
Centerport, it's a little tough to stomach calling your place a yacht
club. Of course they honored our membership as we see a lot of
transients and service from them.

RB
35s5
NY