posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Slips are for women and other pussies.

Your marina's just the right
place for you.

You're right! We have boats ranging from J29's to Tayana 48's. My boat
is slipped next to a Santana 30/30 and a Sweden 39. On the south side
are a group of sailboats that are liveaboards. Many of them sail for
warmer waters in the fall. The nice thing to see is that most of the
boats actually sail.
It's a great place if you have a nice boat. Maybe one day, if you live
long enough, you'll be able to afford a nice boat like ours and even
spring for a slip.

RB
35s5
NY