posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Silly Joe

Joe, your little tirafe over Charlie Morgan sure backfired. All you
did was entertain him and lower your credibility here further...if
that was even possible.

Anyway....sailing tonight, tomorrow and Sunday!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Joe, your little tirafe over Charlie Morgan sure backfired. All you
did was entertain him and lower your credibility here further...if
that was even possible.

And I suppose YOU think you have credibility here? Bwahahahahahhahahah!
You don't even post to the right group. Try alt.stayathome.dad.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Jun 15, 9:10 am, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
Joe, your little tirafe over Charlie Morgan sure backfired. All you
did was entertain him and lower your credibility here further...if
that was even possible.

Anyway....sailing tonight, tomorrow and Sunday!

RB
35s5
NY

You better mind your manners and be polite Robbie, or you will get
your buddy in a bind.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Attention Newsgroup:

Robbie's silly methods are rendered impotent if you know and understand his
techniques. Here is a comprehensive treatise on exactly the methods he
employs to entrap the ignorant or dim witted. Note that I am well versed in
the knowledge presented herewith and consistently deliver a crushing
smackdown to flounder boy anytime, anyplace and over anything.

Here is the path to Smackdown Supremacy:

http://coolhaus.de/art-of-controversy/

Learn it, live it and love it.

Bob Crantz

Toyota Corolla: Safer than Subaru WRX!!!!!!!

Better gas mileage too!!!!

Half the price!!!!!

Safer!!!!!!!

Mooo-hoo-haa-haaa!!!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
news

Amazing how little effort it took to get Joe, Max, Neal and Scotty all
doing the exact same things they said were deplorable when I did them.
They can now all brag that I dragged them down to "my level" whatever
that is. Not one of them has been able to maintain the moral high
ground. Buncha Hypocrites!

CWM

I'm having problems with my newsreader.

Can you point me to where they posted your name or address or phone number?

I can find where you posted Doug's, Joe, Bart's, Max's, Scotty's.

Show me the hypocrisy!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Jun 15, 10:08 am, Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 07:43:33 -0700, Joe
wrote:

On Jun 15, 9:10 am, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
Joe, your little tirafe over Charlie Morgan sure backfired. All you
did was entertain him and lower your credibility here further...if
that was even possible.

Anyway....sailing tonight, tomorrow and Sunday!

RB
35s5
NY

You better mind your manners and be polite Robbie, or you will get
your buddy in a bind.

Joe

Amazing how little effort it took to get Joe, Max, Neal and Scotty all
doing the exact same things they said were deplorable when I did them.
They can now all brag that I dragged them down to "my level" whatever
that is. Not one of them has been able to maintain the moral high
ground. Buncha Hypocrites!

CWM

Has anyone posted your name or telephone number or address, said that
your wife J*^#@ gave you VD, ect..ect..ect...? We will need a
bathasphere to sink as low as you BB.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
news
Amazing how little effort it took to get Joe, Max, Neal and Scotty all
doing the exact same things they said were deplorable when I did them.
They can now all brag that I dragged them down to "my level" whatever
that is. Not one of them has been able to maintain the moral high
ground. Buncha Hypocrites!

CWM

I haven't seen a single solitary post from the good Capt. Neal ever and
I've been here probably a year now. Is there something wrong with your
concept of time?

And, if you're having a difficult time comprehending what "your level"
involves just think of it this way: a sea snake's belly in the Mariana
Trench. Bwahahahahahahhahahaha!

Wilbur Hubbard
(If you get me a date with Donna D. I promise to never out you. Deal?)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Robbie's silly methods are rendered impotent

Says Bob C with a big hook attached to this thread in his mouth!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RB
35s5
NNY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ps.com...
Robbie's silly methods are rendered impotent

Says Bob C with a big hook attached to this thread in his mouth!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And Bobsplat, you can't even post in the right place. Maybe the hook
caught you by your ass? Come to think of it, that's not too bright a
thing to say because you're ALL ass.

Hoooooooooooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaa haaaa!

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Amazing how little effort it took to get Joe, Max, Neal and Scotty
all
doing the exact same things they said were deplorable when I did them.

Indeed. There are two kinds people in alt.sailing.asa. Those who play
and those who get played. Scotty, Dave, Joe, Bart, Dingmaster, Doug
are among those who get played. The key of course is that they don't
see it that way. They scamper around backing eachother up in their
juvinle tantrums never realizing that the whole point was to get them
to do exactly that. Some...Ozzy, Max and Mooron all caught on right
away and generally maintain a pretty safe nuetrality. They may join in
from time to time, then quickly retreat to a saner distance. Folks
like me, Bob C, CWM an so on are here to keep the blood pumping.
As for Joe, count him as one of those ASA'ers who gets played A LOT.
His recent dance for CWM was classically humiliating for him. He just
doesn't see the big picture and sails so little that this all has
become personal for him and very real. Even telling him otherwise
won't do a lick of good. He obviously enjoys the poundings he takes
and why mess with a good thing?

RB
35s5
NY

Such a Silly Place! Bob Crantz ASA 3 July 11th 06 03:16 AM
OT silly questions Bill McKee General 0 November 2nd 05 06:13 AM
silly string gel coat? [email protected] General 0 September 2nd 05 10:52 PM