posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Silly Joe

On Jun 15, 10:08 am, Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 07:43:33 -0700, Joe
wrote:

On Jun 15, 9:10 am, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
Joe, your little tirafe over Charlie Morgan sure backfired. All you
did was entertain him and lower your credibility here further...if
that was even possible.

Anyway....sailing tonight, tomorrow and Sunday!

RB
35s5
NY

You better mind your manners and be polite Robbie, or you will get
your buddy in a bind.

Joe

Amazing how little effort it took to get Joe, Max, Neal and Scotty all
doing the exact same things they said were deplorable when I did them.
They can now all brag that I dragged them down to "my level" whatever
that is. Not one of them has been able to maintain the moral high
ground. Buncha Hypocrites!

CWM

Has anyone posted your name or telephone number or address, said that
your wife J*^#@ gave you VD, ect..ect..ect...? We will need a
bathasphere to sink as low as you BB.

Joe