posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Silly Joe

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
news
Amazing how little effort it took to get Joe, Max, Neal and Scotty all
doing the exact same things they said were deplorable when I did them.
They can now all brag that I dragged them down to "my level" whatever
that is. Not one of them has been able to maintain the moral high
ground. Buncha Hypocrites!

CWM

I haven't seen a single solitary post from the good Capt. Neal ever and
I've been here probably a year now. Is there something wrong with your
concept of time?

And, if you're having a difficult time comprehending what "your level"
involves just think of it this way: a sea snake's belly in the Mariana
Trench. Bwahahahahahahhahahaha!

Wilbur Hubbard
(If you get me a date with Donna D. I promise to never out you. Deal?)