posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Silly Joe

Joe, your little tirafe over Charlie Morgan sure backfired. All you
did was entertain him and lower your credibility here further...if
that was even possible.

Anyway....sailing tonight, tomorrow and Sunday!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Joe, your little tirafe over Charlie Morgan sure backfired. All you
did was entertain him and lower your credibility here further...if
that was even possible.

And I suppose YOU think you have credibility here? Bwahahahahahhahahah!
You don't even post to the right group. Try alt.stayathome.dad.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Jun 15, 9:10 am, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
Joe, your little tirafe over Charlie Morgan sure backfired. All you
did was entertain him and lower your credibility here further...if
that was even possible.

Anyway....sailing tonight, tomorrow and Sunday!

RB
35s5
NY

You better mind your manners and be polite Robbie, or you will get
your buddy in a bind.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Attention Newsgroup:

Robbie's silly methods are rendered impotent if you know and understand his
techniques. Here is a comprehensive treatise on exactly the methods he
employs to entrap the ignorant or dim witted. Note that I am well versed in
the knowledge presented herewith and consistently deliver a crushing
smackdown to flounder boy anytime, anyplace and over anything.

Here is the path to Smackdown Supremacy:

http://coolhaus.de/art-of-controversy/

Learn it, live it and love it.

Bob Crantz

Toyota Corolla: Safer than Subaru WRX!!!!!!!

Better gas mileage too!!!!

Half the price!!!!!

Safer!!!!!!!

Mooo-hoo-haa-haaa!!!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Hey Nutsy,

Do you think, Your Buddy "Mike" still wants Ol Thom Dead? What do you
think, now that his Alias have been stripped away.

Let's hope that his Ass Hole doesn't pucker to much; because he is a
"Total Asshole." If it pucker to much he'll go Pop and disappear.
Which wouldn't be to bad for Society.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Hey Nutsy,

Do you think, Your Buddy "Mike" still wants Ol Thom Dead? What do you
think, now that his Alias have been stripped away.

Let's hope that his Ass Hole doesn't pucker to much; because he is a
"Total Asshole." If it pucker to much he'll go Pop and disappear.
Which wouldn't be to bad for Society.

(reply) I think maybe He did pop and disappear. I don't see any posts
from him in the past couple days. But he'll just re-appear as Rusty
Thundercloud or something.

Wilbur Hubbard

Such a Silly Place! Bob Crantz ASA 3 July 11th 06 03:16 AM
OT silly questions Bill McKee General 0 November 2nd 05 06:13 AM
silly string gel coat? [email protected] General 0 September 2nd 05 10:52 PM