posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Silly Joe

Amazing how little effort it took to get Joe, Max, Neal and Scotty
all
doing the exact same things they said were deplorable when I did them.

Indeed. There are two kinds people in alt.sailing.asa. Those who play
and those who get played. Scotty, Dave, Joe, Bart, Dingmaster, Doug
are among those who get played. The key of course is that they don't
see it that way. They scamper around backing eachother up in their
juvinle tantrums never realizing that the whole point was to get them
to do exactly that. Some...Ozzy, Max and Mooron all caught on right
away and generally maintain a pretty safe nuetrality. They may join in
from time to time, then quickly retreat to a saner distance. Folks
like me, Bob C, CWM an so on are here to keep the blood pumping.
As for Joe, count him as one of those ASA'ers who gets played A LOT.
His recent dance for CWM was classically humiliating for him. He just
doesn't see the big picture and sails so little that this all has
become personal for him and very real. Even telling him otherwise
won't do a lick of good. He obviously enjoys the poundings he takes
and why mess with a good thing?

RB
35s5
NY