posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Crab Cruncher...

Joe wrote:
On Mar 14, 1:51 pm, katy wrote:

Charlie Morgan wrote:

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:58:40 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

What's the name of that varnish stuff from Aisa you told us about?
I've been trying to Google it but must not have the name right.

If you spelled it Asia instead of Aisa maybe you'd get better results.
See, folks, this is EXACTLY what happens when one has a sloppy attitude
in their use of language. Look what happened to Katy. Her Google search
failed? No, it did not. SHE failed her Google search because she failed
to be careful. She was lazy. She was sloppy. She caused her own
problems. And now she involves the entire Usenet because she has to ask
somebody about something she couldn't find because she was sloppy. So,
her **** poor attitude and her refusal to do things properly bothers
dozens of other people. See what I mean now? See how it all snowballs?
See why you should not tolerate it? You erroneously think other people's
sloppy language usage doesn't affect you. But, you are wrong. "Stupid is
what stupid does!" ---Gump

Wilbur Hubbard

Yeah! What an unmitigated calamity! It totally ruined my entire day. Thanks a
lot, Katy!

CWM

Well, it's about time I revealed the big secret before someone slips one
of these days. I am progressively going blind (congenital disease) and
am using enhancement software to assist sometimes...unfortunately, it is
cumbersome and I hate it so half the time I don't bother turning it
on..the spell checker has timy little words in it and won't set much
higher than what it is...seeing as I post here for fun, I clould care
less if there are typos..my life is complicated enough getting used to
this, so live with it...I do.- Hide quoted text -

Boy that makes Wilber look like an asshole...again.

Joe

Oh, I'm sure he will have great fun with it...showing the world just
what an utter butt he really is...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
Katyspeak bashing is a Huge Huge No No.....

Too bad, you will just have to get over it! bash katy

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote:
On Mar 14, 1:51 pm, katy wrote:

Well, it's about time I revealed the big secret before someone slips one
of these days. I am progressively going blind (congenital disease) and
am using enhancement software to assist sometimes...unfortunately, it is
cumbersome and I hate it so half the time I don't bother turning it
on..the spell checker has timy little words in it and won't set much
higher than what it is...seeing as I post here for fun, I clould care
less if there are typos..my life is complicated enough getting used to
this, so live with it...I do.- Hide quoted text -

Boy that makes Wilber look like an asshole...again.

No it doesn't. Katy is a habitual liar. If it is true, then why does she
type perfect on some days and on others it's unacceptable for a 3rd grader?
I think she's just very, very lazy or stupid, take your pick!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

It is your signature here.

I think that "CWM's" post said it quite elegantly...
and is indicative of what most of us regular lurkers
(such as myself) and contributors feel about your sit-
uation... as well.

Bill

Channel Islands Harbor
Oxnard, California

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Charlie Morgan wrote:

wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

[...]

I was just mocking Neal, Katy. Sorry to hear about your eyesight situation. I
actually find your "katytype" sort of endearing. It is your signature here.
Sometimes the results are quite amusing.

CWM

thank you...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

[...]

If it's true and not just a Bobsprit imitation then I'm truly sorry to
hear it. You are excused because of your vision problems. I won't pick
on you about it anymore since it's something you have little control
over. God works in mysterious ways. If I had the power, I'd give you
back 20-20 vision and make Ganz go blind instead. Actually, if the old
saying about masturbation is true I'm very surprised he's not already
blind.

I think you'd better kiss and make up with Capt. Neal. He's probably the
one whose making you go blind. He claims to have powerful Voodoo magic
spells. Check out his web page he
http://captneal.homestead.com/littleperfections.html scroll down. He
could probably reverse the spell if you're nice. Maybe a lap dance or
two . . .

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Mar 14, 4:51 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

spells. Check out his web page hehttp://captneal.homestead.com/little...ons.htmlscroll down. He
could probably reverse the spell if you're nice. Maybe a lap dance or
two . . .

Wilbur Hubbard- Hide quoted text -

Bwahahahahahaha a quartz clock..OMG.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

He's one sick guy. How could anyone wish someone blind....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com