posted to alt.sailing.asa
JS JS is offline

Default Your worst nightmare or fondest hope is about to happen.....

Doug King didn't die and much to the dismay of some, delight of others neither did I.

Watch for the return of quality posts under any or all of the following names

Crab Cruncher for sailing related
The Cynical Realist for the nasty stuff i.e. politics and other untouchable subjects

At the behest and urging of Katy (formerly Katysails) and because Ole Thom's email address never works the on again off again drive by's will commence shortly. Answers to questions on sailing and commentary but not discussion on the rest. I only say it once...no more is ever needed.

Go Ahead Make My Day

/s/ Schoonertrash Reincarnate

(Never mind who it says its from that will change according to whose computer I'm using......)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"JS" wrote in message
Doug King didn't die and much to the dismay of some, delight of others
neither did I.

Watch for the return of quality posts under any or all of the following
names

Crab Cruncher for sailing related
The Cynical Realist for the nasty stuff i.e. politics and other
untouchable subjects

At the behest and urging of Katy (formerly Katysails) and because Ole
Thom's email address never works the on again off again drive by's will
commence shortly. Answers to questions on sailing and commentary but
not discussion on the rest. I only say it once...no more is ever needed.

Go Ahead Make My Day

/s/ Schoonertrash Reincarnate

The rough and tough Michael Schoonertrash? I hope so.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

JS wrote:
Doug King didn't die and much to the dismay of some, delight of others
neither did I.

Watch for the return of quality posts under any or all of the following
names

Crab Cruncher for sailing related
The Cynical Realist for the nasty stuff i.e. politics and other
untouchable subjects

At the behest and urging of Katy (formerly Katysails) and because Ole
Thom's email address never works the on again off again drive by's will
commence shortly. Answers to questions on sailing and commentary but
not discussion on the rest. I only say it once...no more is ever needed.

Go Ahead Make My Day

/s/ Schoonertrash Reincarnate

(Never mind who it says its from that will change according to whose
computer I'm using......)

Welcome back, oh traveled one...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default PING: Crab Cruncher...

What's the name of that varnish stuff from Aisa you told us about? I've
been trying to Google it but must not have the name right.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Crab Cruncher...

"katy" wrote in message
What's the name of that varnish stuff from Aisa you told us about?
I've been trying to Google it but must not have the name right.

If you spelled it Asia instead of Aisa maybe you'd get better results.
See, folks, this is EXACTLY what happens when one has a sloppy attitude
in their use of language. Look what happened to Katy. Her Google search
failed? No, it did not. SHE failed her Google search because she failed
to be careful. She was lazy. She was sloppy. She caused her own
problems. And now she involves the entire Usenet because she has to ask
somebody about something she couldn't find because she was sloppy. So,
her **** poor attitude and her refusal to do things properly bothers
dozens of other people. See what I mean now? See how it all snowballs?
See why you should not tolerate it? You erroneously think other people's
sloppy language usage doesn't affect you. But, you are wrong. "Stupid is
what stupid does!" ---Gump

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Le Tonkinois
www.tradboats.com/paintvarnish.html for all of you back by Europe somewhere
Admiralty Marine Supply in Port Townsend WA for the Best Coast
www.letonkinoisvarnish.co.uk for Europe and hit the links with a big mutha
driver for the US
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:
Le Tonkinois
www.tradboats.com/paintvarnish.html for all of you back by Europe somewhere
Admiralty Marine Supply in Port Townsend WA for the Best Coast
www.letonkinoisvarnish.co.uk for Europe and hit the links with a big mutha
driver for the US

Thanks...I kept looking for Tokinese...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Katyspeak bashing is a Huge Huge No No.....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
Katyspeak bashing is a Huge Huge No No.....

Too bad, you will just have to get over it! bash katy

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"JS" wrote:
At the behest and urging of Katy (formerly Katysails) and because Ole Thom's email address never works the on again off again drive by's will commence shortly. Answers to questions on sailing and commentary but not discussion on the rest. I only say it once...no more is ever needed.

Hi Michael, nice to hear from you. When are you going cruising again?
Still got the Westerly?

(Never mind who it says its from that will change according to whose computer I'm using......)

How is Charlie/Krustie going to stalk you then?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King