BoatBanter.com

-   -   Your worst nightmare or fondest hope is about to happen..... (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/79060-your-worst-nightmare-fondest-hope-about-happen.html)

Wilbur Hubbard March 14th 07 03:26 PM

Your worst nightmare or fondest hope is about to happen.....

"JS" wrote in message
Doug King didn't die and much to the dismay of some, delight of others
neither did I.

Watch for the return of quality posts under any or all of the following
names

Crab Cruncher for sailing related
The Cynical Realist for the nasty stuff i.e. politics and other
untouchable subjects

At the behest and urging of Katy (formerly Katysails) and because Ole
Thom's email address never works the on again off again drive by's will
commence shortly. Answers to questions on sailing and commentary but
not discussion on the rest. I only say it once...no more is ever needed.

Go Ahead Make My Day

/s/ Schoonertrash Reincarnate

The rough and tough Michael Schoonertrash? I hope so.

katy March 14th 07 03:45 PM

JS wrote:
Doug King didn't die and much to the dismay of some, delight of others
neither did I.

Watch for the return of quality posts under any or all of the following
names

Crab Cruncher for sailing related
The Cynical Realist for the nasty stuff i.e. politics and other
untouchable subjects

At the behest and urging of Katy (formerly Katysails) and because Ole
Thom's email address never works the on again off again drive by's will
commence shortly. Answers to questions on sailing and commentary but
not discussion on the rest. I only say it once...no more is ever needed.

Go Ahead Make My Day

/s/ Schoonertrash Reincarnate

(Never mind who it says its from that will change according to whose
computer I'm using......)

Welcome back, oh traveled one...

katy March 14th 07 03:47 PM

PING: Crab Cruncher...

What's the name of that varnish stuff from Aisa you told us about? I've
been trying to Google it but must not have the name right.

Wilbur Hubbard March 14th 07 03:58 PM

Crab Cruncher...

"katy" wrote in message
What's the name of that varnish stuff from Aisa you told us about?
I've been trying to Google it but must not have the name right.

If you spelled it Asia instead of Aisa maybe you'd get better results.
See, folks, this is EXACTLY what happens when one has a sloppy attitude
in their use of language. Look what happened to Katy. Her Google search
failed? No, it did not. SHE failed her Google search because she failed
to be careful. She was lazy. She was sloppy. She caused her own
problems. And now she involves the entire Usenet because she has to ask
somebody about something she couldn't find because she was sloppy. So,
her **** poor attitude and her refusal to do things properly bothers
dozens of other people. See what I mean now? See how it all snowballs?
See why you should not tolerate it? You erroneously think other people's
sloppy language usage doesn't affect you. But, you are wrong. "Stupid is
what stupid does!" ---Gump

Wilbur Hubbard

[email protected] March 14th 07 05:55 PM

PING: Crab Cruncher...

Le Tonkinois
www.tradboats.com/paintvarnish.html for all of you back by Europe somewhere
Admiralty Marine Supply in Port Townsend WA for the Best Coast
www.letonkinoisvarnish.co.uk for Europe and hit the links with a big mutha
driver for the US

[email protected] March 14th 07 05:57 PM

Crab Cruncher...

Katyspeak bashing is a Huge Huge No No.....

katy March 14th 07 06:46 PM

PING: Crab Cruncher...

wrote:
Le Tonkinois
www.tradboats.com/paintvarnish.html for all of you back by Europe somewhere
Admiralty Marine Supply in Port Townsend WA for the Best Coast
www.letonkinoisvarnish.co.uk for Europe and hit the links with a big mutha
driver for the US

Thanks...I kept looking for Tokinese...

katy March 14th 07 06:51 PM

Crab Cruncher...

Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:58:40 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

[...]

Yeah! What an unmitigated calamity! It totally ruined my entire day. Thanks a
lot, Katy!

CWM

Well, it's about time I revealed the big secret before someone slips one
of these days. I am progressively going blind (congenital disease) and
am using enhancement software to assist sometimes...unfortunately, it is
cumbersome and I hate it so half the time I don't bother turning it
on..the spell checker has timy little words in it and won't set much
higher than what it is...seeing as I post here for fun, I clould care
less if there are typos..my life is complicated enough getting used to
this, so live with it...I do.

Joe March 14th 07 06:58 PM

Crab Cruncher...

wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

[...]

this, so live with it...I do.- Hide quoted text -

Boy that makes Wilber look like an asshole...again.

Joe