posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Crab Cruncher...

"katy" wrote in message
Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:58:40 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

What's the name of that varnish stuff from Aisa you told us about?
I've been trying to Google it but must not have the name right.

If you spelled it Asia instead of Aisa maybe you'd get better
results. See, folks, this is EXACTLY what happens when one has a
sloppy attitude in their use of language. Look what happened to Katy.
Her Google search failed? No, it did not. SHE failed her Google
search because she failed to be careful. She was lazy. She was
sloppy. She caused her own problems. And now she involves the entire
Usenet because she has to ask somebody about something she couldn't
find because she was sloppy. So, her **** poor attitude and her
refusal to do things properly bothers dozens of other people. See
what I mean now? See how it all snowballs? See why you should not
tolerate it? You erroneously think other people's sloppy language
usage doesn't affect you. But, you are wrong. "Stupid is what stupid
does!" ---Gump

Wilbur Hubbard

Yeah! What an unmitigated calamity! It totally ruined my entire day.
Thanks a
lot, Katy!

CWM

Well, it's about time I revealed the big secret before someone slips
one of these days. I am progressively going blind (congenital disease)
and am using enhancement software to assist sometimes...unfortunately,
it is cumbersome and I hate it so half the time I don't bother turning
it on..the spell checker has timy little words in it and won't set
much higher than what it is...seeing as I post here for fun, I clould
care less if there are typos..my life is complicated enough getting
used to this, so live with it...I do.

If it's true and not just a Bobsprit imitation then I'm truly sorry to
hear it. You are excused because of your vision problems. I won't pick
on you about it anymore since it's something you have little control
over. God works in mysterious ways. If I had the power, I'd give you
back 20-20 vision and make Ganz go blind instead. Actually, if the old
saying about masturbation is true I'm very surprised he's not already
blind.

I think you'd better kiss and make up with Capt. Neal. He's probably the
one whose making you go blind. He claims to have powerful Voodoo magic
spells. Check out his web page he
http://captneal.homestead.com/littleperfections.html scroll down. He
could probably reverse the spell if you're nice. Maybe a lap dance or
two . . .

Wilbur Hubbard