posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Crab Cruncher...

On Mar 14, 3:24 pm, "Marilyn Merlot" wrote:
"Joe" wrote:
On Mar 14, 1:51 pm, katy wrote:
Well, it's about time I revealed the big secret before someone slips one
of these days. I am progressively going blind (congenital disease) and
am using enhancement software to assist sometimes...unfortunately, it is
cumbersome and I hate it so half the time I don't bother turning it
on..the spell checker has timy little words in it and won't set much
higher than what it is...seeing as I post here for fun, I clould care
less if there are typos..my life is complicated enough getting used to
this, so live with it...I do.- Hide quoted text -

Boy that makes Wilber look like an asshole...again.

No it doesn't. Katy is a habitual liar. If it is true, then why does she
type perfect on some days and on others it's unacceptable for a 3rd grader?
I think she's just very, very lazy or stupid, take your pick!

LP