posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Crab Cruncher...

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 14, 4:51 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
If it's true and not just a Bobsprit imitation then I'm truly sorry to
hear it. You are excused because of your vision problems. I won't pick
on you about it anymore since it's something you have little control
over. God works in mysterious ways. If I had the power, I'd give you
back 20-20 vision and make Ganz go blind instead. Actually, if the old
saying about masturbation is true I'm very surprised he's not already
blind.

I think you'd better kiss and make up with Capt. Neal. He's probably the
one whose making you go blind. He claims to have powerful Voodoo magic
spells. Check out his web page
hehttp://captneal.homestead.com/little...ons.htmlscroll down. He
could probably reverse the spell if you're nice. Maybe a lap dance or
two . . .

Wilbur Hubbard- Hide quoted text -

Bwahahahahahaha a quartz clock..OMG.

Joe

He's one sick guy. How could anyone wish someone blind....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com