posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Less than 2 months - BOO!

Scotty wrote:
"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message

The driveway was the clue..his driveway goes up to the

garage, not down...

HOO boy!

CWM

Katy, you've confused Charlie. But then, so does a bag of
chips.

Scotty

It doesn't take much...I wonder if he can differentiate different odors?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Al Buterol wrote:
"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
. ..

The driveway was the clue..his driveway goes up to the

garage, not down...

HOO boy!

CWM

Katy, you've confused Charlie. But then, so does a bag of
chips.

Scotty

CWM you can say that again:

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/house1weby.jpg

Which way is up?

Why is it that whenever I see a faint,faint glimmer of hope for this group
it always flickers out?

HOO Boy!

Al Buterol

Like I know what direction BS's driveway goes? You guys actually click
on all his picture posts? Don't you have anything else better to do?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message

Katy, you've confused Charlie. But then, so does a bag

of
chips.

Scotty

It doesn't take much...I wonder if he can differentiate

different odors?

Nah, his ass and his breath smell the same anyway.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:
"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message

The driveway was the clue..his driveway goes up to the

garage, not down...

HOO boy!

CWM

Katy, you've confused Charlie. But then, so does a bag of
chips.

Scotty

It doesn't take much...I wonder if he can differentiate different odors?

Doubtful, considering the overwhelming one that follows him around.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
. ..

"katy" wrote in message

Katy, you've confused Charlie. But then, so does a bag

of
chips.

Scotty

It doesn't take much...I wonder if he can differentiate

different odors?

Nah, his ass and his breath smell the same anyway.

So Charlie can lick his ass just like my dog. Interesting.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Katy, you've confused Charlie. But then, so does a bag

of

chips.

Scotty

It doesn't take much...I wonder if he can differentiate

different odors?

Nah, his ass and his breath smell the same anyway.

Oh...he has gall bladder disease? There are treatments for that now...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Nah, his ass and his breath smell the same anyway.

Charlie Morgan wrote:
And Scotty would know that better than anyone!

You have sexual fantasies about Scotty? Aren't you worried about Joe
getting jealious?

-signed- Injun Ear ( formerly known as Eagle Eye)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Charlie Morgan wrote:

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:27:10 -0500, Martin Baxter
wrote:

Capt RB wrote:
I was backstage at the Oscars last night.

Hoo-haaaa Bob! With Jax and Morgan Fairchild right?

Cheers
Marty

You guys need to look at headers before responding to posts that are
this obviously faked.

CWM

I just can't be bothered anymore. The number of socks seems to be
growing exponentially with time.

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message

The driveway was the clue..his driveway goes up to the

garage, not down...

Like I know what direction BS's driveway goes? You guys actually click on
all his picture posts? Don't you have anything else better to do?

We could go around saying up is down.

Al Buterol

Thom at 19 Months Capt. Rob ASA 0 April 19th 06 12:55 AM
OT--El Baradei: Iran only months away from a bomb NOYB General 3 December 6th 05 02:02 PM
Two months in Quito and Galapagos Travelling light Cruising 4 April 20th 04 02:29 PM
Zinc is gone in 3 months Rob General 9 April 13th 04 01:17 AM