posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Less than 2 months - BOO!

In less than 2 months Heart of Gold will be in the water. I will return then
to fill your otherwise empty lives. You are all a really pathetic bunch.
Suzzane is expecting a second child, Thomas is having a blast with the new
house and the Tribeca slid down the driveway on the ice and crashed through
the garage door. We're getting a second smaller sailboat for the lake up
here. Since the roads really have snow and we have to drive on them I'm
upgrading to a Mercedes Unimog. I'll have to trade in my knife and coin
collection but it is worth it. Everyone wants to come and visit our lovely
country estate, especially the female Russian Olympians I used to date. I'm
writing this from California, I was backstage at the Oscars last night. My
coffee table book on sailboats was included in the nominee's gift bags. I
must have autographed over 100 copies last night. Have fun kids and make
sure Neal changes his diapers. See you in a few weeks. Did I mention that I
got a seven figure settlement from the WTC collapse?

Capt RB

35s5
Heart of Gold
City Island NY.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt RB" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

A seven figure settlement and you have to buy a cheap little lot with a
double-wide on it with a partner who co-signs the note?
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/imag...eland3weby.jpg

Bwahahahahahhahahahahhahahhah!

And that yellow and mauve family room. Is Capt. Neal your interior
decorator? http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/family.jpg

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt RB wrote:
I was backstage at the Oscars last night.

Hoo-haaaa Bob! With Jax and Morgan Fairchild right?

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

* Charlie Morgan wrote, On 2/26/2007 2:31 PM:
On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:27:10 -0500, Martin Baxter
wrote:

Capt RB wrote:
I was backstage at the Oscars last night.

Hoo-haaaa Bob! With Jax and Morgan Fairchild right?

Cheers
Marty

You guys need to look at headers before responding to posts that are
this obviously faked.

Very well crafted too, I actually started to believe the bit about the
driveway. By the end, however, I was was checking the headers.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

news
wrote:

Capt RB wrote:
I was backstage at the Oscars last night.

Hoo-haaaa Bob! With Jax and Morgan Fairchild right?

Cheers
Marty

You guys need to look at headers before responding to posts that are
this obviously faked.

CWM

A true Master of the Obvious!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Martin Baxter wrote:
Capt RB wrote:

I was backstage at the Oscars last night.

Hoo-haaaa Bob! With Jax and Morgan Fairchild right?

Cheers
Marty

More likely Melissa Ethteridge...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

Capt RB wrote:

I was backstage at the Oscars last night.

Hoo-haaaa Bob! With Jax and Morgan Fairchild right?

Cheers
Marty

You guys need to look at headers before responding to posts that are
this obviously faked.

Very well crafted too, I actually started to believe the bit about the
driveway. By the end, however, I was was checking the headers.

The driveway was the clue..his driveway goes up to the garage, not down...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message

The driveway was the clue..his driveway goes up to the

garage, not down...

HOO boy!

CWM

Katy, you've confused Charlie. But then, so does a bag of
chips.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message

The driveway was the clue..his driveway goes up to the

garage, not down...

HOO boy!

CWM

Katy, you've confused Charlie. But then, so does a bag of
chips.

Scotty

CWM you can say that again:

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/house1weby.jpg

Which way is up?

Why is it that whenever I see a faint,faint glimmer of hope for this group
it always flickers out?

HOO Boy!

Al Buterol

Thom at 19 Months Capt. Rob ASA 0 April 19th 06 12:55 AM
OT--El Baradei: Iran only months away from a bomb NOYB General 3 December 6th 05 02:02 PM
Two months in Quito and Galapagos Travelling light Cruising 4 April 20th 04 02:29 PM
Zinc is gone in 3 months Rob General 9 April 13th 04 01:17 AM