NOYB

Default OT--El Baradei: Iran only months away from a bomb

El Baradei: Iran only months away from a bomb
By JPOST.COM STAFF

IAEA chairman Muhammad ElBaradei on Monday confirmed Israel's assessment
that Iran is only a few months away from creating an atomic bomb.

If Teheran indeed resumed its uranium enrichment in other plants, as
threatened, it will take it only "a few months" to produce a nuclear bomb,
El-Baradei told The Independent.

On the other hand, he warned, any attempt to resolve the crisis by
non-diplomatic means would "open a Pandora's box. There would be efforts to
isolate Iran; Iran would retaliate; and at the end of the day you have to go
back to the negotiating table to find the solution."

In the end, we're not negotiating with Saddam. What makes El-Baradei think
his circumstances will be different.

NOYB wrote:
El Baradei: Iran only months away from a bomb
By JPOST.COM STAFF

IAEA chairman Muhammad ElBaradei on Monday confirmed Israel's assessment
that Iran is only a few months away from creating an atomic bomb.

If Teheran indeed resumed its uranium enrichment in other plants, as
threatened, it will take it only "a few months" to produce a nuclear bomb,
El-Baradei told The Independent.

On the other hand, he warned, any attempt to resolve the crisis by
non-diplomatic means would "open a Pandora's box. There would be efforts to
isolate Iran; Iran would retaliate; and at the end of the day you have to go
back to the negotiating table to find the solution."

In the end, we're not negotiating with Saddam. What makes El-Baradei think
his circumstances will be different.

Hell, if I were the leader of any mid-east country, I'd be doing the
same,what with Bush the cowboy trying to take over the muslim world,
bring them values that they don't want, get their riches, etc.

NOYB

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
[...]

You'd be announcing intentions to pursue a nuclear weapons program just
weeks after announcing that you'd like to see "Israel wiped off the map"?

You're as stupid as El Baradei. Fortunately for you, you don't have nukes
at your disposal or you'd face the same fate that surely awaits El Baradei.

BTW: What are El Baradei's odds on the Death Watch?