posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Another Hell Ship Maru / Blubber eating Japanese

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Mundo" wrote in message
. net...
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 13:39:14 -0500, Capt. JG wrote
(in article ):

It's not clear who's fault it was, but I think it was the Japanese boat
captain's fault.

The only way that it was the Japanese ships fault was because he drew
the
attention of the extremists greenpeace boat. Kind of like saying she
deserved
to be raped because of what she was wearing.

GP is fairly extreme, but it looked like the GP boat was on starboard, so
it would be up to the whaler to give way initially, and I looks like the
GP boat did attempt to back full astern when the capt realized that the
whaler was not giving way. Of course, I'm making the assumption, which
could be wrong, that the GP capt was telling the truth about the whaler
and his own actions.

You'll get a kick outta this, Jon. Quite a few years ago I was an active
Greenpeace member. I served aboard the Rainbow Warrior for 4 weeks while
we photographed and documented maneuvers by the US Navy off the coast of
Mexico. They were dumping huge amounts of refuse, but also sinking old,
decommissioned vessels whose tanks still contained large amounts of diesel
and discarded motor oil. The oil slicks were monstrous. Probably why
they chose to do this off the coast of Mexico rather than the US--no one
protested down there.

Thought you'd like to know.

Max

I promise not to tell anyone. g

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:43:54 -0500, Capt. JG wrote
(in article ):

My point being that the mission of the GP boat was to disrupt the passage of
the "research" vessel. Now I am not fond of the idea of killing whales
(unless they are gay, young, and christian) but these guys on the "research"
boat are doing a job that some government condones and are in fact poor
working stiffs. If you want to stop whaling you must end the demand for the
products....

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Mundo" wrote in message
. net...
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:43:54 -0500, Capt. JG wrote
(in article ):

My point being that the mission of the GP boat was to disrupt the passage
of
the "research" vessel. Now I am not fond of the idea of killing whales
(unless they are gay, young, and christian) but these guys on the
"research"
boat are doing a job that some government condones and are in fact poor
working stiffs. If you want to stop whaling you must end the demand for
the
products....

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

I agree that they were just working guys, but the argument could be made
that they are also responsible for the killing of the whales... I know, they
would just get fired if they refused, but that usually isn't a good defense.
I don't believe it's much of an issue any more, but I'm not that up on it.
Besides, I don't eat blubber. g

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 22:46:38 -0500, Capt. JG wrote
(in article ):

I agree that they were just working guys, but the argument could be made that

they are also responsible for the killing of the whales

The demand for whale products is the only reason there is still whaling. End
the demand and ...........

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" posted
in alt.sailing.asa on Sun, 18 Feb
2007 17:43:54 -0800:

"Mundo" wrote in message
.net...
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 14:32:31 -0500, Capt. JG wrote
(in article ):

"Mundo" wrote in message
[...]

The GP boat positioned itself intentionlly to be to starboard to force
another vessel off course and you think this is not only acceptable, but
brave and admirable? So if you where out sailing and I kept forcing you
from
a strbd position this would be okay for you?
I am not immpressed Mr. Ganz. You may not massage my prostate. In fact you
may not even rub cream on my cracked feet. Your license is officially
revoked
until further notice.

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

I saw no mention of this other than your statement saying it's so. I believe
they have the right to make slow passage, but I'll concede that they
probably did position themselves as you suggest. In any case, it's still the
responsibility of the give-way vessel to avoid a collision. From what I've
read, seen, they increased speed not decreased... that's a violation as well
I believe.

Ya don't know what the **** you are talking about.

http://www.seashepherd.org/

It wasn't greenpeace that hit the Japanese wahling ship...was a Sea
Shepherd ship.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/nation...405442617.html

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2007/02/362126.html

You are still a cowardly netKKKop'ing censorista ****KKhead Ganz.

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

Obstinate people can be divded into the opinionated, the ignorant,
and the boorish.
-Aristotle, Nichomachean Ethics, Bk. VII

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 19, 8:38 am, K. A. Cannon wrote:

It wasn't greenpeace that hit the Japanese wahling ship...was a Sea
Shepherd ship.

Hey Jizz breath, If you were doing anything besides being a brain
dead ****tard you would have seen the name of the vessel was the Artic
Summer that rammed the whaler. The Artic Summer is a GreenPeace boat.

Read your own link...what is the name of the boat that the Sea
Shepards collided into a whaler with?

I'm starting to think Jon's not a snitch, and you stupid ****s are
still Neal's little bitch puppets on a string.
Do you ever get any facts together before you start acting like a
retard? Oh sorry maybe it's not an act.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 18, 12:36 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com...

It's a cursed ship, like the Charlie Morgan is now cursed.

Joe

************************************************** *************************

Greenpeace says the death of a Japanese sailor during the hunt for
whales has brought the controversial season to a premature end.

Earlier this afternoon the body of 27-year-old sailor Kazutaka Makita
was found after going missing on Thursday in a fire that has stranded
the boat.

Greenpeace protest vessel Esperanza arrived today to offer assistance
to the Nishin Maru, with a number of other ships including a heavy re-
supply ship that is tethered to the stricken vessel.

Greenpeace Esperanza expedition leader Karly Thomas says they are
upset at the tragedy, despite the tense relationship they have with
the whaling fleet.

Check it out... whatever you might say about their politics, they've got
guts.

Gut's my ass. What a FN pussy the rainbow painted boats skipper is.
He did not ram the Jap sink pot, he bumped into it like a guy hand
shake. Had I been at the helm I'd been able to smash that bow in to
anchor windless, and I'd be able to put a hole in the whaler. They
hardly scratched the paint.

It's clear as day the skipper and the crew of the gay boat are not
committed.

That german sounding man on the loud speaker on the Jap ship is
annoying as hell.

Joe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un-s2...?v=SjlCGR_ggbw

--
"j" ganz - Hide quoted text -

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message ups.com...
On Feb 19, 8:38 am, K. A. Cannon wrote:

It wasn't greenpeace that hit the Japanese wahling ship...was a Sea
Shepherd ship.

Hey Jizz breath, If you were doing anything besides being a brain
dead ****tard you would have seen the name of the vessel was the Artic
Summer that rammed the whaler. The Artic Summer is a GreenPeace boat.

Read your own link...what is the name of the boat that the Sea
Shepards collided into a whaler with?

I'm starting to think Jon's not a snitch, and you stupid ****s are
still Neal's little bitch puppets on a string.
Do you ever get any facts together before you start acting like a
retard? Oh sorry maybe it's not an act.

Joe

The good Captain Neal has the whole world jerking around like puppets on a string.
The well-respected K.A. Cannon and the gang over at Databasix can't help themselves
any more than you, alt.sailing.asa or the rest of the world.

Therefore, you should contain your bitterness towards Mr. Cannon and the world's
finest NSP, Databasix. As worldly as they are, they are simply out-gunned by the
good Captain. It's Cannon vs. Phalanx. No contest. You should embrace them as
fellow comrades-in-arms.

I'm Ted Bell!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

K. A. Cannon wrote:

Ya don't know what the **** you are talking about.

Joe is a Jap hating racist.

You are still a cowardly netKKKop'ing censorista ****KKhead Ganz.

Agreed. You may want to add that he's a liar.
posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles

"Joe" posted
. com in
alt.sailing.asa on 19 Feb 2007 06:57:58 -0800:

On Feb 19, 8:38 am, K. A. Cannon wrote:

It wasn't greenpeace that hit the Japanese wahling ship...was a Sea
Shepherd ship.

Hey Jizz breath, If you were doing anything besides being a brain
dead ****tard you would have seen the name of the vessel was the Artic
Summer that rammed the whaler. The Artic Summer is a GreenPeace boat.

Did you read those links?

Are you *this* ignorant all the time, or is this a rare instance of
singular ignorance in a life time of run of the mill ignorance?

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2007/02/362126.html:
"At one point during the confrontation, the Kaiko Maru turned to
starboard and struck the Robert Hunter." According to Dr Hiroshi
Hatanaka from the ICR on their website "The Robert Hunter rammed the
Kaiko Maru."

http://www.theage.com.au/news/nation...05442617.html:
We glimpse her just after she has shouted, in alarmed English,
"Warning! warning!", and the bigger grey Sea Shepherd ship, Robert
Hunter, crunches into the side of the Kaiko Maru ? so hard that its
deck tilts.

Read your own link...what is the name of the boat that the Sea
Shepards collided into a whaler with?

Robert Hunter.
Mentioned in both of the links I cited.

Jon is a snitch and a censorist ****splash.

Do you ever get any facts together before you start acting like a
retard? Oh sorry maybe it's not an act.

I can tell that not only are you ignorant as hell, but a hypocritical
jackass too.

Perhaps you should read the web pages I cited before you make ignorant
posts like you just did.