posted to alt.sailing.asa
K. A. Cannon K. A. Cannon is offline

Default Another Hell Ship Maru / Blubber eating Japanese

"Capt. JG" posted
in alt.sailing.asa on Sun, 18 Feb
2007 17:43:54 -0800:

"Mundo" wrote in message
.net...
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 14:32:31 -0500, Capt. JG wrote
(in article ):

"Mundo" wrote in message
. net...
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 13:39:14 -0500, Capt. JG wrote
(in article ):

It's not clear who's fault it was, but I think it was the Japanese boat
captain's fault.

The only way that it was the Japanese ships fault was because he drew
the
attention of the extremists greenpeace boat. Kind of like saying she
deserved
to be raped because of what she was wearing.

GP is fairly extreme, but it looked like the GP boat was on starboard, so
it
would be up to the whaler to give way initially, and I looks like the GP
boat did attempt to back full astern when the capt realized that the
whaler
was not giving way. Of course, I'm making the assumption, which could be
wrong, that the GP capt was telling the truth about the whaler and his
own
actions.

The GP boat positioned itself intentionlly to be to starboard to force
another vessel off course and you think this is not only acceptable, but
brave and admirable? So if you where out sailing and I kept forcing you
from
a strbd position this would be okay for you?
I am not immpressed Mr. Ganz. You may not massage my prostate. In fact you
may not even rub cream on my cracked feet. Your license is officially
revoked
until further notice.

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

I saw no mention of this other than your statement saying it's so. I believe
they have the right to make slow passage, but I'll concede that they
probably did position themselves as you suggest. In any case, it's still the
responsibility of the give-way vessel to avoid a collision. From what I've
read, seen, they increased speed not decreased... that's a violation as well
I believe.

Ya don't know what the **** you are talking about.

http://www.seashepherd.org/

It wasn't greenpeace that hit the Japanese wahling ship...was a Sea
Shepherd ship.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/nation...405442617.html

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2007/02/362126.html

You are still a cowardly netKKKop'ing censorista ****KKhead Ganz.

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

Obstinate people can be divded into the opinionated, the ignorant,
and the boorish.
-Aristotle, Nichomachean Ethics, Bk. VII