posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Another Hell Ship Maru / Blubber eating Japanese

On Feb 18, 12:36 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com...

It's a cursed ship, like the Charlie Morgan is now cursed.

Joe

************************************************** *************************

Greenpeace says the death of a Japanese sailor during the hunt for
whales has brought the controversial season to a premature end.

Earlier this afternoon the body of 27-year-old sailor Kazutaka Makita
was found after going missing on Thursday in a fire that has stranded
the boat.

Greenpeace protest vessel Esperanza arrived today to offer assistance
to the Nishin Maru, with a number of other ships including a heavy re-
supply ship that is tethered to the stricken vessel.

Greenpeace Esperanza expedition leader Karly Thomas says they are
upset at the tragedy, despite the tense relationship they have with
the whaling fleet.

Check it out... whatever you might say about their politics, they've got
guts.

Gut's my ass. What a FN pussy the rainbow painted boats skipper is.
He did not ram the Jap sink pot, he bumped into it like a guy hand
shake. Had I been at the helm I'd been able to smash that bow in to
anchor windless, and I'd be able to put a hole in the whaler. They
hardly scratched the paint.

It's clear as day the skipper and the crew of the gay boat are not
committed.

That german sounding man on the loud speaker on the Jap ship is
annoying as hell.

Joe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un-s2...?v=SjlCGR_ggbw

--