posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default The trouble with hybris cars.

It occurs to me that when i drive down my long rural road to go to town, that
the reason I do not see a whole lot of wild life is they are aware of cars
coming from the noise they make. I am watching a doc called who killed the
electric car. I figured out who it was.

P.E.T.A.

Who else would be motivated enough to get rid of an idea like this. The
bunnies and opossums don't hear anything and the next thing you know.....hair
in the grill.

Everyone thinks it was the oil companies.
--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Mundo wrote:
It occurs to me that when i drive down my long rural road to go to town, that
the reason I do not see a whole lot of wild life is they are aware of cars
coming from the noise they make. I am watching a doc called who killed the
electric car. I figured out who it was.

P.E.T.A.

Who else would be motivated enough to get rid of an idea like this. The
bunnies and opossums don't hear anything and the next thing you know.....hair
in the grill.

Everyone thinks it was the oil companies.

Nah...most PETA persons would be for them...you can still put the
screamers on the bumpers just like any other car...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 22:33:19 -0500, katy wrote
(in article ):

Mundo wrote:
It occurs to me that when i drive down my long rural road to go to town,
that
the reason I do not see a whole lot of wild life is they are aware of cars
coming from the noise they make. I am watching a doc called who killed the
electric car. I figured out who it was.

P.E.T.A.

Who else would be motivated enough to get rid of an idea like this. The
bunnies and opossums don't hear anything and the next thing you
know.....hair
in the grill.

Everyone thinks it was the oil companies.

Nah...most PETA persons would be for them...you can still put the
screamers on the bumpers just like any other car...

No Katy,
It is them... the pet loving *******s. How about the two that got busted
killing strays and dumping them in dumpsters. Twisted is twisted!

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Mundo wrote:

[...]

PETA people do not believe in owning pets of any kind..they believe all
animals should be emancipated from man...dog and cat breeds of today are
manufactured and not a product of nature but of breeding programs
orchestrated by humans...they believe there should be no domestication
and that animals should be left in the wild untamoered with by
humans...PETA individuals are usually vegan to the max...when you remind
them that the vinyl belt and acrylic clothing they wear is an oil by
product they throw cans of red paint on you. Those 2 who did the
dimpster thing were just two stupid people...I doubt very much that they
understood what PETA is really all about...most people are under the
delusion that they are a society to protect animals...not so..they are a
society to get rid of domesticate d animals, including hogs, cows,
horses, and any other animal used to assist man in living.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 23:35:33 -0500, katy wrote
(in article ):

Mundo wrote:

[...]

So you don't think it was Peta.. If we were not supposed to eat animals
God(if there is one) would not have made them so tasty.I think if you take an
animals life you should at least have the respect to eat it. My favorite road
kill would have to be deer. You have to get them while they are still warm
and make sure to cut away or at least grind up the damaged parts. I have not
tried dog or cat. Maybe this winter if I see one steaming by the side of the
road. I bet cat is stringy. Do you have any recipes for cat Katy?

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Mundo wrote:

[...]

No...I don't eat carnivorous mammals intentionally...I sometimes even
have problems with theomnivores...give me a good old herbivore any
day...my uncle used to stew possums...his theory was that if you added
enough jalepeno to something it killed any bad taste and also sterilized
the germs...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 00:34:52 -0500, katy wrote
(in article ):

Mundo wrote:

[...]

A known preservative in warmer climes. Salt and sugar are also good
preservatives. Do you think salt preserved or sugar preserved kitty is better
after it has been struck by a car?

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

[...]

Oh definitely salt...sugared kitty would be nasty as all getout...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Mundo" wrote in message

A known preservative in warmer climes. Salt and sugar are also good
preservatives. Do you think salt preserved or sugar preserved kitty is
better
after it has been struck by a car?

The only good cat is a sailcat. (I'm sure you know what that is.)

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Mundo" wrote in message
So you don't think it was Peta.. If we were not supposed

to eat animals
God(if there is one) would not have made them so tasty.I

think if you take an
animals life you should at least have the respect to eat

it. My favorite road
kill would have to be deer. You have to get them while

they are still warm
and make sure to cut away or at least grind up the damaged

parts. I have not
tried dog or cat. Maybe this winter if I see one steaming

by the side of the
road. I bet cat is stringy. Do you have any recipes for

cat Katy?

I do. Several. my favorite is cat stir fry. The wild ones
are a little stringy, what you want is a nice plump house
cat, mmm, mmm.

Scotty

Speaking of cars... usafhg General 0 October 16th 06 08:19 PM
Sloco's Cars Capt. Rob ASA 15 November 28th 05 09:02 PM
Gas Hog Cars, same phenomenon as boats [email protected] General 19 November 10th 05 07:56 PM
Reagan, Cars, and Trees -- PLEASE Clarify Gary General 0 March 10th 05 05:01 PM
Still Trouble Shooting 1982 Mercury V-6 Bob La Londe General 0 July 20th 03 03:33 AM