Gary

Default Reagan, Cars, and Trees -- PLEASE Clarify

Ok, I'm sorry to start another OT thread (I'll try to make this my last for
some time) - but I'm really curious about the beliefs of some of the people
that posted to the "Regan" thread.

What do you guys (Wally, P.Fritz, anyone else) believe?

Even if it's true that trees produce more of some types of pollution than
cars, do you believe that trees are worse for the environment (overall, in
general, not limited to very specific specialized situations) than cars are?

Do you believe that President Reagan's comment was meant to shed light on a
these specific and limited cases - or do you think he was being
disingenuous?

Sincerely
Gary