posted to alt.sailing.asa
Mundo Mundo is offline

Default The trouble with hybris cars.

It occurs to me that when i drive down my long rural road to go to town, that
the reason I do not see a whole lot of wild life is they are aware of cars
coming from the noise they make. I am watching a doc called who killed the
electric car. I figured out who it was.

P.E.T.A.

Who else would be motivated enough to get rid of an idea like this. The
bunnies and opossums don't hear anything and the next thing you know.....hair
in the grill.

Everyone thinks it was the oil companies.
--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass