posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default The trouble with hybris cars.

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Mundo" wrote in message
. net...
On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 13:39:43 -0500, Edgar wrote
(in article ):

"katy" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

No...I don't eat carnivorous mammals intentionally...I

sometimes even

have problems with theomnivores...give me a good old

herbivore any

day...my uncle used to stew possums...his theory was that

if you added

enough jalepeno to something it killed any bad taste and

also sterilized

the germs...

Is not a celery stalk a living thing?
Does not a lettuce leaf feel pain?
A tomatoe bleed when stabbed with a fork?

They're not sentient...

I have read of an experiment where someone put some kind of sensor
on a
plant and then saw the needle jump when he came into the room saying
he was
going to cut it down...

Mythbusters did a thing on plants and the emotional treatment of
them. I
believe there was some response.

Those poor cannabis sativa plants growing at Jon's house must quake
every time he enters the room.

Max

Why would I want to grow something that's illegal?

To smoke it?

Max

Sorry, but I don't smoke. Disgusting habit.

Why are you apologizing?

Max

You sounded like you needed it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Speaking of cars... usafhg General 0 October 16th 06 08:19 PM
Sloco's Cars Capt. Rob ASA 15 November 28th 05 09:02 PM
Gas Hog Cars, same phenomenon as boats [email protected] General 19 November 10th 05 07:56 PM
Reagan, Cars, and Trees -- PLEASE Clarify Gary General 0 March 10th 05 05:01 PM
Still Trouble Shooting 1982 Mercury V-6 Bob La Londe General 0 July 20th 03 03:33 AM