posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Death and Dying

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:38:02 -0500, Seahag wrote
(in article ):

"Mundo" wrote:
Group,
This morning I am off to say good bye for the last time,
my 40 year sailing
buddy, and life mentor.. He is terminal from lung cancer.
I do not feel bad
as he has dodged quite a few bullets and it is his time.
Still it will be
hard to say good bye. He is unconscious at this point and
hooked up to
sustain "life". Tomorrow hopefully it will end for him. I
consider him
fortunate that he is surrounded by his family and friends
at this time. He
has not lived an empty life.

Better Days

Sorry to hear it. Better Days indeed.

Seahag

I thought I had your email but I guess not.

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Well, see...I knew you weren't nearly the ass you say

you

are...

You've never met him, have you?

Scotty

No, but he obivously has some redeeming qualities...

been talking to Haggy, have ya?

Scotty

...what she said....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Mundo" wrote in message
. net...
Group,
This morning I am off to say good bye for the last time, my 40 year
sailing
buddy, and life mentor.. He is terminal from lung cancer. I do not feel
bad
as he has dodged quite a few bullets and it is his time. Still it will be
hard to say good bye. He is unconscious at this point and hooked up to
sustain "life". Tomorrow hopefully it will end for him. I consider him
fortunate that he is surrounded by his family and friends at this time. He
has not lived an empty life.

Better Days

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

I hear tell that in Heaven the winds are always on the beam at about 15kts.,
the days always sunny and warm, the seas calm, and the boats something like
a Hinckley Sou'wester 42.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Mundo wrote:
Group,
This morning I am off to say good bye for the last time, my 40 year sailing
buddy, and life mentor.. He is terminal from lung cancer. I do not feel bad
as he has dodged quite a few bullets and it is his time. Still it will be
hard to say good bye. He is unconscious at this point and hooked up to
sustain "life". Tomorrow hopefully it will end for him. I consider him
fortunate that he is surrounded by his family and friends at this time. He
has not lived an empty life.

Better Days

It is a good thing to go and say good-bye, I believe that when the
time comes for us all, we will know who is with us. I have real
sympathy for your friend's family at their loss, however it sounds
like he has made a successful passage in life.

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)