posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] FJ_2102@yahoo.com is offline

Default Death and Dying

Mundo wrote:
Group,
This morning I am off to say good bye for the last time, my 40 year sailing
buddy, and life mentor.. He is terminal from lung cancer. I do not feel bad
as he has dodged quite a few bullets and it is his time. Still it will be
hard to say good bye. He is unconscious at this point and hooked up to
sustain "life". Tomorrow hopefully it will end for him. I consider him
fortunate that he is surrounded by his family and friends at this time. He
has not lived an empty life.

Better Days

It is a good thing to go and say good-bye, I believe that when the
time comes for us all, we will know who is with us. I have real
sympathy for your friend's family at their loss, however it sounds
like he has made a successful passage in life.

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)