posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default Death and Dying

"Mundo" wrote in message
. net...
Group,
This morning I am off to say good bye for the last time, my 40 year
sailing
buddy, and life mentor.. He is terminal from lung cancer. I do not feel
bad
as he has dodged quite a few bullets and it is his time. Still it will be
hard to say good bye. He is unconscious at this point and hooked up to
sustain "life". Tomorrow hopefully it will end for him. I consider him
fortunate that he is surrounded by his family and friends at this time. He
has not lived an empty life.

Better Days

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

I hear tell that in Heaven the winds are always on the beam at about 15kts.,
the days always sunny and warm, the seas calm, and the boats something like
a Hinckley Sou'wester 42.

Max